Ice breaker message

Posted

So I had a bit of dilemma, I know I could come up or people here see me as a bit of full on! Can’t help it, I don’t do nonsense. But I sent what I thought was a fun message to a kinkster here and she took way to the first degree to the point that the ice breaker end up like the titanic! 

So how do you handle ice breaker compare to hey sub do you want to see my big cock ? 

Posted (edited)

Hi. Fabseverus

I have always gone down the route of say..

How how you doing I saw / you checked out my profile.

I liked what I read / did you like what you saw/read.

would you like to chat you never know we may get on.  No pressure just chat .. 

Or some variation of the above dependant on what's on there profile or not in most cases. The cut and paste mentality will eventually come un-stuck (pardon the pun) lol

But then again this is all dependant on profiles and what you are both looking for. 

But some people just react oddly in which case I just walk away lol.

General rule for me is respectful. Even if I get odd or demanding messages my reply is always in that ilk .

And if I did get a no i always thanked them for taking the time to reply. 

Good luck on your journey. 

MrC 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

Thanks Chris, I was hoping for some subs input as I know how to message kinksters here, and tbh I don't do it much as I am more interested in local ones and there aren't that many. But I agree its difficult when profile got nothing to work on but their pictures. 

Posted

Keep the first message neutral. Then there is nothing to get hung up about. You'll either get a reply or you won't but it's unlikely you'll get blocked or complained about.

My own inbox is littered with unreplied icebreakers. Nothing to be hung up about.

Posted
No cock pics, a nice opening line not that oi you submit to me. Say something so they know you’ve read their profile and not just sending a generic message to everyone. X
Posted

if their profile gives you nothing to go on, then a question could exist on why would you message them?  I mean, there has to be SOMETHING that attracts you to the person/profile otherwise you're just messaging blindly and hoping for the best.

Sometimes women have bad profiles too ;) 

Posted
2 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

if their profile gives you nothing to go on, then a question could exist on why would you message them?  I mean, there has to be SOMETHING that attracts you to the person/profile otherwise you're just messaging blindly and hoping for the best.

Sometimes women have bad profiles too ;) 

thanks eyem, I thought you knew me by now, I only made a comment about her pic and she went all south/north/west/east. My messages are not always motivated by the meeting at the end of it. 

I am not like you, sometime I am curious about a person motivation to sign in fetish, but leave a blank profile. Only if its within my area.

we already had an opinion exchange about this on another post.

Posted
4 hours ago, Littlefellow said:

Keep the first message neutral. Then there is nothing to get hung up about. You'll either get a reply or you won't but it's unlikely you'll get blocked or complained about.

My own inbox is littered with unreplied icebreakers. Nothing to be hung up about.

I am not lol, just doubt about my charming skill for 30 seconds ;)

Posted
4 hours ago, Vickie said:

No cock pics, a nice opening line not that oi you submit to me. Say something so they know you’ve read their profile and not just sending a generic message to everyone. X

I think you know Vickie I am not that type since I messaged you once by mistake ;)

Posted
27 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

sometime I am curious about a person motivation to sign in fetish

Gotchya

Yeah - I can be to.  Especially for example if it's someone local I don't know - but; tell you a struggle I have (and honestly, there might be common ground here) sometimes if someone is new I know that they're going to be pounced on by some of the chancers - so I try not to add to that noise, because even a good/welcome message can be lost in the noise or brushed off for something it isn't when the person is just looking around the site. 

But then, if it's left too long....

Posted
5 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Gotchya

Yeah - I can be to.  Especially for example if it's someone local I don't know - but; tell you a struggle I have (and honestly, there might be common ground here) sometimes if someone is new I know that they're going to be pounced on by some of the chancers - so I try not to add to that noise, because even a good/welcome message can be lost in the noise or brushed off for something it isn't when the person is just looking around the site. 

But then, if it's left too long....

Not bad, I like that thought, remind me a Chinese proverb saying something like “muddy water, let stand, become clear”

honestly it’s her loss 😂

Posted
3 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

I think you know Vickie I am not that type since I messaged you once by mistake ;)

You did that’s very true. Xx

Posted

As a Sub who has found her Dom on Here I can speak from experience when I say just to treat the woman the way you would if you were face to face. Be polite, be respectful and be honest and open. 

To me, the biggest turn off is when you get demanding messages or disrespectful messages, dick pics or messages that outline what you will or won't be doing. 

Lots of people forgot manners when they are behind the keyboard and to be honest I think this is thier biggest failure. 

Just because we are submissive and want a Dom in the bedroom doesn't mean we want anything less than a gentleman in public.