Adult Breast Feeding

GreyHunters

Posted

Is anyone in to Adult breast feeding? I’m looking for a woman to suckle on. To get her lactating. 

FriendlyFrank67
Posted

I am looking for the same thing here in the Richmond, VA area.

Also the E.L.  Erotic Lactation  where we can get real aroused and mutual masturbate  or jerk off one another,

I am very oral myself, and would want to have  the woman suckle on my always hard mature 67 yr old 

man tits...I would say if I had a custom bra made it would be a 52 " A cup..

what is your age, and where are you from ?

Frank

Posted
11 hours ago, GreyHunters said:

Is anyone in to Adult breast feeding? I’m looking for a woman to suckle on. To get her lactating. 

I am into this . Would love you to get me

lactating . It’s sweet and delicious ...

like me ;) 

FriendlyFrank67
Posted

I WISH WE WERE ON THE SAME SIDE OF THE ATLANTIC....YummY

I am very oral...no holes off limits for me...I would take out my upper denture 

and give you a suckling gum job of an adventure....would get your milk flowing,

then spit it in a stem glass ..and can drink and swallow it together..Would rather

fill my mouth with your milk , then spit drool it into your sexy mouth [ called a Pie Hole too ]

Posted

I’m into sucking big tits but not lactating tits. I mostly prefer ages 18-27 women. 

Posted

I love lactating tits. So sexy to titty fuck a pair of leaking breast. Taste so sweet

Posted
I'm so into it. I'd love to meet but we are an ocean apart. Chat if you'd like though!
Posted

I have a kink for this but it seems to be a bit out there lol

Posted
On ‎30‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:57 PM, EmmieBecks said:

I'm so into it. I'd love to meet but we are an ocean apart. Chat if you'd like though!

definitely like to chat

Posted
On 03/11/2017 at 9:21 PM, Andy240 said:

I have a kink for this but it seems to be a bit out there lol

It’s def not out there - on the recieving end of this and it makes my orgasms much more intense! 

• 2 months later...
Posted

Any woman in uk that has milky breasts love the sweet taste of breast milk 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Gosh, I'd love to suckle on some nice fat, milky titties. To have her tits to be resting in my face while I suckle each morsel of milk, having her pet my face, stroke my beard, while her pussy gets wet and her nipples get even more sensitive......is just bliss.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I too would like to find someone local for this type of relationship...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Any uk women want there big breasts suckled to enduce milk

• 1 month later...
Posted

Hello everyone!

I am a healthy 22 year old woman from Staffordshire, England and am currently breastfeeding my son who was born in November 2017.

I am a fully screened and registered (breast)milk bank donor - I don't smoke, drink or take any medication with the exception of supplements (vitamin D, vitamin C and B12).

I have a huge oversupply of milk, my freezer is FULL with over 150oz and so I am looking to sell some of my liquid white gold for £2 per fluid oz. 

All milk is obtained using an electric breast pump which has been thoroughly washed and sterilized TWICE with a microwave steam sterilizer (no chemicals used). It is then transferred into pre-sterilized breast milk storage bags, dated and frozen while still warm.

I am happy to sell to anyone - no questions asked - and am able to post or offer collection.

Just to be clear, I am not offering a wetnursing service.

Any questions please don't hesitate to message me! Alternatively you can email me at [email protected]

• 5 months later...
Posted

There are a few more women, in the UK, who are seeking ABF, than there were a few years ago. Not sure if this is the best platform to search for them, though.

• 2 months later...
Lancslass-5830
Posted

It’s all good fun/ takes  dedication but very rewarding 

Posted

I love ANR but it's impossible to find anyone close and dedicated. 

Posted
On 10/24/2017 at 9:38 AM, Prettykitty2704 said:

like me ;) 

When my wife was pregnant her boobs were fantastic...rock hard, huge nipples pointing at the ceiling and squirting milk after the birth...wonderful taste, v messy milk everywhere...lovely.

Posted

I'm currently pumping to try and start lactating. It is definitely a lot of dedication but I'm trying to lactate. I find it so hot and I want someone to just lay in my lap and suckle on my nipples for hours!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/24/2017 at 1:38 AM, Prettykitty2704 said:

like me ;) 

I would very much love to het you lactating

Posted

Is anyone in Aberdeen or within 100 miles lactating?

Posted

Yes, nmy mistress lays my head on her lap and put the nipple in my mouth then kneads her breasts feeding me, no milk sadly, but I love to feel the breast against my face rubbing softly while I suck and gently chew her nipple.

Years ago I had a woman who loved to have her nipples chewed on hard, so hard I was afraid to do what she asked me to, I would bite down a bit but  felt I was hurting her but she would say  "Harder,do it hard."  She seemed to almost cum from that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi 

I’m into this and would love to find a lactating lady to nurse with - hope you’re out there x