GreyHunters

Adult Breast Feeding

GreyHunters
Posted

Is anyone in to Adult breast feeding? I’m looking for a woman to suckle on. To get her lactating. 

FriendlyFrank67
Posted

I am looking for the same thing here in the Richmond, VA area.

Also the E.L.  Erotic Lactation  where we can get real aroused and mutual masturbate  or jerk off one another,

I am very oral myself, and would want to have  the woman suckle on my always hard mature 67 yr old 

man tits...I would say if I had a custom bra made it would be a 52 " A cup..

what is your age, and where are you from ?

Frank

Posted
11 hours ago, GreyHunters said:

Is anyone in to Adult breast feeding? I’m looking for a woman to suckle on. To get her lactating. 

I am into this . Would love you to get me

lactating . It’s sweet and delicious ...

like me ;) 

FriendlyFrank67
Posted

I WISH WE WERE ON THE SAME SIDE OF THE ATLANTIC....YummY

I am very oral...no holes off limits for me...I would take out my upper denture 

and give you a suckling gum job of an adventure....would get your milk flowing,

then spit it in a stem glass ..and can drink and swallow it together..Would rather

fill my mouth with your milk , then spit drool it into your sexy mouth [ called a Pie Hole too ]

Allison142
Posted

I’m into sucking big tits but not lactating tits. I mostly prefer ages 18-27 women. 

Matthew
Posted

I love lactating tits. So sexy to titty fuck a pair of leaking breast. Taste so sweet

EmmieBecks
Posted
I'm so into it. I'd love to meet but we are an ocean apart. Chat if you'd like though!
Andy240
Posted

I have a kink for this but it seems to be a bit out there lol

GreyHunters
Posted
On ‎30‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:57 PM, EmmieBecks said:

I'm so into it. I'd love to meet but we are an ocean apart. Chat if you'd like though!

definitely like to chat

Chrisie
Posted
On 03/11/2017 at 9:21 PM, Andy240 said:

I have a kink for this but it seems to be a bit out there lol

It’s def not out there - on the recieving end of this and it makes my orgasms much more intense! 

lovewomen
Posted

Any woman in uk that has milky breasts love the sweet taste of breast milk 

Posted

Gosh, I'd love to suckle on some nice fat, milky titties. To have her tits to be resting in my face while I suckle each morsel of milk, having her pet my face, stroke my beard, while her pussy gets wet and her nipples get even more sensitive......is just bliss.

KittyKat_ANR
Posted
I too would like to find someone local for this type of relationship...
lovewomen
Posted

Any uk women want there big breasts suckled to enduce milk