Latex Help!!! Urgent pls help me!!!

LucieLSlaveGurl

LucieLSlaveGurl
Posted

Hi all, My mistress wants me to put on a "crotchless latex catsuit and a leather harness." The harness is great and fits perfect, but I'm having some trouble with the catsuit. It is quite right and near impossible to get off (I've literally lived in it for a week now). I was just wondering if anybody had some tips or tricks to help me finally get it off and also, is it meant to be so tight that you can only just breathe? My mistress has helped me but to no avail and this is my last resort as my parents are visiting on Tuesday.

Thank you,

Lucie L Xxx

Posted
Get in the shower or bath and use soap or shower gel, you will slide right out
Posted
You should be out of that by now.....lol
Posted

I don't think its really heathy to keep it for a week? put some talcum powder before putting it next time, but as Chiana suggest, the shower trick inside your body suit would solve the issue. 

and yes the body suit should be tight. 

I am a bit surprised your Mistress doesn't take care of your problem?? slave shouldn't be left on their own initiative 

Posted
1 minute ago, FabSeverus said:

I don't think its really heathy to keep it for a week? put some talcum powder before putting it next time, but as Chiana suggest, the shower trick inside your body suit would solve the issue. 

and yes the body suit should be tight. 

I am a bit surprised your Mistress doesn't take care of your problem?? slave shouldn't be left on their own initiative 

I second that

LucieLSlaveGurl
Posted

Hi all, thank you for the advice, yes I was a little smelly when I took it off but 5 showers later I'm generally ok. As for my mistress, she's just punishing me is all because I forgot one of our sessions so yeah she would normally help me. 

Lots of love,

Lucie L Xxx

Posted

I think if you were struggling to breath it was too tight and being stuck in for a week also seems a bit... reckless... 

but for future, yep - putting some talcum powder on the inside should help you get out.   You can also chlorinate the latex which will make it less sticky (though, get that done professionally) 

Posted

I have been stuck myself, but never for a week that is dangerous. Seems like your misstress doesn't have much experience, and should never have left you in that situation. You might suffer dry skin or get a rash for a few days. But yes use talc or dress ease silicone lube and you shouldn't get stuck. But you did make me laugh 😃

Posted

Firstly being in latex for so long is detrimental. Your body cannot breathe. If I struggle to remove my catsuit I stand under the shower and allow warm water to seep inside. 
This has only happened once to me after wearing for 14 hours at London Fetish weekend and I had marks at the back of my knees and inside my elbows where the latex had wrinkled. 
Goodness knows how sore you were after a few days??

You should never have been left alone to struggle in this way. Very irresponsible of your Mistress 

When dressing in your catsuit next time use dressing aid applied liberally on your body and inside the suit this will help when removing. 

I hope this hasn’t put you off and continue to enjoy the fun of shiny rubberyness!💙

Posted
7 hours ago, LucieLSlaveGurl said:

Hi all, thank you for the advice, yes I was a little smelly when I took it off but 5 showers later I'm generally ok. As for my mistress, she's just punishing me is all because I forgot one of our sessions so yeah she would normally help me.

Lots of love,

Lucie L Xxx

That's not punishment, that's neglect and ***. Your mistress is duty-bound to help you by reason of her BEING your Mistress.  You could've been very sick from that sort of neglect. Or very embarrassed. Set a hard limit with your Mistress: no punishments that will lead to illness. It's not on.

Posted

I wouldn’t suggest that many days in any kind of clothing especially not right ones but yes talcum powder is a great start