Profile Photo problems

PixieDust

Posted

I currently have my profile pic set to a certain photo,  however in the forum today my profile photo has changed to a completely different one.  I have made no changes, so something has happened to cause this.

If I wanted this photo to be my profile pic I would have set it as such.   I have since moved this photo to my private gallery to see if would revert back to the photo I actually chose however the photo still remains the same.  

Can some one please explain what is going on and is anyone else having the same issue as me?

Posted

hiya - I'll leave this open to see if anyone else has had the same/similar - otherwise if you use the help function at the bottom page and raise a ticket, someone should be able to help directly.

Posted

The photo I can see is the one that's always been there, I was on a different site once where my photo seemed to change but it turned out to only do this my end, to others it still ooked the same, all the site said was there was a glitch

Posted

This has been happening to me too and I find it happens when I'm in the app as sometimes in the lobby people's profile pic is different to the one they have normally. Not sure if it's a glitch or if it's to do with the app as I've only just noticed it since the launch of the app.

Posted
9 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

This has been happening to me too and I find it happens when I'm in the app as sometimes in the lobby people's profile pic is different to the one they have normally. Not sure if it's a glitch or if it's to do with the app as I've only just noticed it since the launch of the app.

(My irrelevant reply) I’ve deleted the app I can’t be arsed with it’s weird limitations. It’s the worst thing to happen to this site, I hate it. 😬

As for your pic @PixieDust like @quietlysure has said I’m sure the one we’re seeing is the one it’s always been 

Posted

Hi guys! Sorry this is happening to you. I'll have a look into it now :)

Posted

Thank you @Annalou however for me I have just noticed it has righted itself and its now back showing the original pic however I kept a screen dump of when it was all out of whack with the other pic......the weird thing is unlike @lil-monster I was not on the APP,  I was using Fetish through my laptop using Google Chrome.   Thank you guys @BigPollyand @quietlysure  for letting me know that you could see my original pic,  I was just about to update when I saw your comments.  

Posted

Yep I've now deleted the app also as I wasn't using it and just all the things that was wrong with it also 

Posted

I had this too. On my tablet using Chrome. It's righted itself now.
I have the app but don't use it.

Posted

The app is pants.Ive just kept with the original website and it seems to be loads better than the app.