Sex Education

Hexy

Posted (edited)

I've not seen it as of yet but all of my co workers are talking about it on a certain entertainment streaming service. They know i am very Kink inclined (they dont know about the crossdressing and sissfication fetish i have as i work in a warehouse, my preference is the dont ask dont tell)

They are surprised that i know more or less everything that is brought up by the programme without seeing it. Does anyone else have co workers like this that are too ashamed to ask about kinks and general sex advice? I wouldn't judge them. I just wish they would kinda grow some balls and ask.

Edited by Hexy
Posted

I've seen both series.  It's pretty good.

Aside from the main stories and the general exploration of ***age angst and fuck ups - they do double it to almost explain to the viewer via some of the charecters' struggles 

I do think they missed a couple of opportunities; but it's generally an enjoyable series.

-

I think though.  There was a blog post I was mulling the other day about what the purpose is of fetish scenes and kink communities; when effectively there'll be those who all they really have in common with each other is kink.

But then, it is also a kinda safe space - while there'll be disagreements online and in munches - ultimately it's a space where you can talk about fetishes, kinks, dynamics, fantasies in a setting that's kinda low from judgement.

I couldn't answer "what did you get up to at the weekend?" with "a beautiful amazing woman fucked me up the arse while using me as an ashtray, it was blissful" but this can be done in kink circles.   

I don't think it's always about courage.  So, you've at the bottom said that you think co-workers should grow balls and ask, but you don't bring up the crossdressing and sissification - and that yeah, there is a potential in here for a *** of the response.   

There is a story of a guy who got sacked from his job because the hospital he worked in found out about his lifestyle and were worried they'd lose any potential lawsuit involving him if he was accused of indecent practices. A lot of people do get a little worried.

Posted

Black sheep pretty much hit the nail on the head. It’s not necessarily about shame or courage but more of a lack of understanding from people. I work as an owner of a construction business and I keep my kink left a complete secret

Posted

I'd be very careful Hex, no disrespect to warehouse workers but having managed plenty of them they're an insular bunch whose main interests are birds, tea, football, sex, more birds. Anything outside of these norms opens the door to derision and in the extreme, bullying. Consider very carefully any revelations whatsoever and maybe accept that some things are best kept in the secret drawer. Maybe one day....