Finding Local Munches/Community

Posted

Hi All,

I’ve had an account on here for a little while now and whilst having met a lot of very nice people I haven’t managed to find anything about munches local to me (Birmingham area) or if the is a kind of bdsm community / support group local to me (this is me assuming the is such things and not just fairy tales I’ve heard people say about 😅)

I know the are groups online etc but sometimes when you need help you need to see a human and not just text on a screen.(nothing against online munches etc promise )

D anyone know of any munches local to Birmingham or maybe a way to search for them? I’ve tried but just can’t seem to find anything 😥

Thank you all in advance and hope you have a lovely Valentine’s week 🥰

Posted

best google is 'find a munch' - it's pretty much the best directory of munches and events globally, including a comprehensive section for the UK

Posted
2 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

best google is 'find a munch' - it's pretty much the best directory of munches and events globally, including a comprehensive section for the UK

Thank you I will give it a go now x

Posted

I've had similar issues in my area. I hope you find something and have a lovely week too. Best of luck.

Posted
2 hours ago, Aranhis said:

I've had similar issues in my area. I hope you find something and have a lovely week too. Best of luck.

Thanks to the advice from people I’ve managed to find a couple things (my awful skills with technology didn’t help too much 😂) and thank you I will try, make sure to stay safe with this horrid weather x

Posted

As I think may have already been said apologies if it is old news, fetlife has a feature where you type in the location and it gives you all the local details of munches, if you are not on fetlife I can get the details for you if you want?