BDSM MFM (male-female-male)

Millers-4207

Posted

My husband is straight and I am bi. We have been discussing a BDSM mfm. We've had threesome before with other women together and done some couple swapping. He's done other MFM BDSM in the past. I have only ever had FFF(All females ) or MFF.

So, I guess what I wanna know from people who've had BDSM MFM is...

What positions did you use/recommend for MFM BDSM?
What are some ideas to try?
What are some tips to make this experience the best?

Posted

Well the most obvious BDSM MFM  position is basically to spit roast the lady, have her in doggie style position she then gives one lad oral and the other has sex with her from behind.

Also if the lady is into it you could double penetrate her either two dicks in her pussy or one in her pussy and the other anal. Enjoy the MFM BDSM style. 

Posted

If your husband is straight, MFM BDSM is not the obvious option. Unless it's just about you getting fucked by 2 guys? I've done mfm. It's boring, for me. I prefer ffm, or fff and let him watch. He'll love it.

Posted

Pass, I have trouble knowing positions in M/F, let alone introducing others 🤪🤪

Posted

If I hear the phrase "spit roast" once more in my life, it'll be too much.

MFM BDSM can take different positions. 

Posted

Hey there 😁 my advice is based on my personal MFM BDSM preference so DP (double penetration)  would definitely be one to try 😱😁 even on that there are many variations haha you can be facing down,  up, it could be 2 dicks in your pussy if everyone is up for it. Than like previously mentioned by others,  you can suck one of 'em while the other is doing you doggie style. You could be on your back with your head hanging off the edge of the bed while the other dude is eating you out.  You can suck 2 cocks at once if they're not freaked out by their dicks touching.... Ummm yeah that's what I can suggest for BDSM MFM  from the top of my head  hahaha... Damn I miss doing all this 🤣

Posted

Make sure they're both okay with dicks for an MFM BDSM fun time. Straight guys get freaked out about their dicks touching. Sometimes even about looking at each other's dicks... OH my GOD does this mean I'm GAY???  You should be so lucky. 

Posted

Just make sure both guys are open minded before attempting MFM BDSM. 
It helps alot
As for position use one that u can get dp or spit roasted
In this threesome it should be all bout u

Posted

I'm straight and have done MFM BDSM - I simply did not interact with the other guy.  But, at times it was a little double teaming - so there was a little spitroasting going on, but also we were both fairly rough with scratching, slapping, hairpulling, etc.  but also... sometimes there was times when one would take over while the other took a rest.

Posted

I've always and still do consider myself straight!! I got messed up on Coke once and got fucked by a guy! He was gentle and experienced, I was sore for 4 days but omg was i hooked!! Now I get messed up and want it regularly!! What does it matter who we have sex with, sex is just sex right, tell him to lower his innabitions and just go for it, its 2020 fgs no judging these days just missing out on great sex!! Lol Enjoy your MFM BDSM!