Special Time

AllisonWonderland

AllisonWonderland
Posted

Five minutes - the time it took to undress, bind myself to the bed, put the blindfold on and start the music 

One hour seven*** minutes and forty four seconds. 

The time of the playlist He selected and told me to play 

One thousand. Two hundred. Sixty one breaths. 

The time between the end of the playlist and the moment 

The shift in the air kisses at the warmth dripping from my pussy first.  Before I smell you - like a winters rain in the Pacific Northwest - I feel the movement in the air. 

Like even the oxygen molecules know who is in charge and rush ahead of you to make sure you have enough air to breathe when you arrive. 

You say nothing.  In the darkness of my blindfold I can feel your eyes on me standing at the end of the bed.  Watching.   Even though my *** pumps to my heart full of the sweet addiction of adrenaline and lust I keep my breathing steady. 

In —- one Mississippi. Two Mississippi . Three Mississippi. Four Mississippi 

And out — one Mississippi two Mississippi three Mississippi four Mississippi 

All of my toys are laid at the foot of the bed on a bed of pink silk. Pink like my princess folds. 

I picture you looking over them one at a time 

Feather crop 

Flogger 

Jeweled anal plug 

Vibrating anal plug 

Glass dildo 

Vibrator

Clit stimulator 

Hitachi wand with double penetration attachment. 

I know Daddy will choose and whatever he chooses I’ll want the most but I have my favorites.  My hopes for what hell do to me. 

“I’m sorry princess.” A finger runs down my spine. A second joins the first and scissors - his trimmed nails snaking a path around my bashful and along the wet seam of Daddy’s treasure “accident on the highway”

His touch unfurls the ball of desire that has been tightening all day.  I so badly want to speak and tell him how much I’ve missed him. Thought about him.  Fantasized about this very moment and how badly I need our Special Time  but I know THE RULES and Daddy likes to take his time. 

His fingers leave my body and I nearly break THE RULES and cry out for his touch. But I catch myself. I’m a good girl.  Always a good girl. 

“You’ve waited for such a long time Princess. “

Something kisses my skin at my thighs. Gently like a fairies kiss. 

“Such a good patient girl I have.  You know how much Daddy loves how obedient you are.”

Feathers.  

The tickle up my thighs over the globes that hide Daddy’s bashful. Up my back and down again.  My skin erupts in a sea of goose flesh and the tide of my desire begins lapping at my psyche.  Close. Daddy is taking me closer to the edge where I’ll be free. 

“You really are the best girl” he whispers in my ear- pulling the ear plug out. “No music even to keep you company and still you waited   Patient.  Having faith that Daddy would come and care for you.”

He places a loving kiss on my cheek and turns my face so he can kiss me like a lover  deep passionate. Held by his hand on the back of my head his tongue steals my breath and stil goes deeper plundering. 

The music starts again and I feel the loss of his heat and touch. With the music again enchanting me  the slowly rhyming beats matching the heart beat that takes me higher and makes me sail on a wave of endorphins 

I feel his beard first. At my thighs tickling me sweetly as he nestles his nose along my princess. 

His first swipe has my back arching. Sound nearly escaping my throat. But Daddy didn’t say I had permission to speak so I bite my lips. 

He takes my little button into his mouth and the stars erupt. Beautiful colors behind my eyes as Daddy gives me the Firework show 

Up his tongue goes to my bashful and I don’t squeal even though I want to.  Daddy’s tongue is like a slippery eel and I love it so much I have to control myself and not push back and beg for more.  

Mmmmm daddy hums Into His treasure. I know its because I’m a good girl. 

The snick of a button jumps my vibrator to life and Daddy rubs it everywhere eventually landing in my button.  I’m so close. Daddy is taking me to the edge fast and that can only mean in thing. 

Mmmmmmmmm the tip of the plug enters my bashful and I want more. I want it all. 

Please daddy. 

I break THE RULES but I can’t help myself.  MmmmmDaddy more please 

He fucks his bashful with the plug 

One. Two. Three times as my button vibrates 

The music swells and I can almost imagine him saying “come for me beautiful. Daddy wants it”

And i fall.  Into the abyss. And he’s there. His mouth lapping up all that I gave him

~ to be continued ~ 

Posted

This is absolutely brilliant!

I have goose pimples!