Eating Fetish????

bu****

Posted

I recently one of my play partners had express to me that he want to act out this fantasy where I would go out to eat at a fancy places with his credit card and just order whatever I wanted and he would be hiding in the restaurants as well just watching me eat all this food “slowly”. Is this an eating fetish or like a role play thing? I’ve never heard of this before...

Posted

So I've heard of food fetishes but this one is pretty unique, sounds like a win win tho- sign me up!

Posted
1 hour ago, scorpioj said:

Sounds a bit findom or sugar daddy related

nope - neither. Findom would expect nothing in return.  Sugar Daddy would be doing it via care.  It's a transaction (see below)

-

I've not heard of this specific fetish - but feeder fetish is common and there are those who enjoy watching people eat.   In this case the person is paying for the food and in exchange gets to watch (and of course, direct - eat slowly etc) 

Posted

My mistake you're right, it's more along a "feeder" fantasy

ChRiStOpHeR1978
Posted

He might have feeder fantasy and like to watch you eat love

Posted

Jeez. I hadn’t thought of this as a thing before. I can relate though. Sometimes when I watch a pretty woman eat, watch her eyes, her lips and tongue as she takes first bite, gentle way she covers her mouth as she chews closed mouth- I didn’t realise how fascinating I find this- you watch her whole face change, glowing as she enjoys her food and still retaining a politeness in her enjoyment. It’s a sexy thing if a woman does it beautifully and nicely. Odd thing we people seem to enjoy.

Posted

I don't know, bit it sounds sexy.