How to break the ice

DirtyDaddy8-3089

DirtyDaddy8-3089
Posted

Hi guys 👋

So for years I've been extremely turned on by watersports and have desperately wanted to participate but have never had the confidence to broach the subject with my girlfriend, any suggestions on how to go about introducing her to it or a good way to bring up the convo would be much appreciated, 

Thanks folks 

Love you all 

Scott. 

Posted

I guess for example; how long have you been with her - have you at any other times discussed fetishes?

I think a conversation maybe if she's any fantasies of her own - and you could share fantasies in discussion. 

To be braced; it may well be she can't or won't do it with you.  I think this is something I have broached with all or most of my partners even if, for whatever reason, I haven't done it with any of them (I mean, I have done water sports, golden showers, etc. just not with a partner)

One of the other things to be braced for; you might not enjoy it as much as you think - I think most people I'm aware of did find they enjoyed it when trying but some just found it wasn't for them.  Do take that in mind also.

DirtyDaddy8-3089
Posted

Been with her for about 3 years now and yeah we've discussed things but it's pretty tame atm... Or I'm just impatient 🤣 thank you for all the tips and advice man, it is a big help and will be sure to put it into practice 😁 I'll keep things updated on here lol ✌🏻

CheekiCheshire
Posted

Right now everyone is isolated and bored, right? Here's your golden opportunity (pun intended). Time for the Fetish Game!

Rules: both must answer honestly. Only three possibilities: Want, Maybe, Hard No. Nobody freaks out about what the other one says.

Get one of the many fetish checklists from the internet. You fill out a copy. Your partner fills out a copy. Then you compare notes.

Just in case it isn't obvious - things you both Want-😁Time to get busy😁 Things that are Maybe - save for more discussion later, one at a time. I Anything that is Hard No - ok, you have plenty of other things to explore.

Posted

some folk often suggest the TV programme thing - where something happens in a TV show and you reference it

Inside No 9; Series 4, Episode 1 - Zanzibar

There's a watersports reference (to the extent a booked lady comes in and pisses on someone off camera) and at the time I kinda went to my wife "Oh, she can piss on me any day" but, like, obviously in context that's fine

But a "Is it wrong I find that hot?" kinda joke - and then a not joke.  I dunno.  When people write it on the internet it seems easier than it actually can be in real life.

• 1 month later...
Needtofacefart
Posted

You have an awkward, *** side. I never would have guessed. This is like living in Metropolis and finding out Superman is Clark Kent.

Needtofacefart
Posted

That post was for eyemblacksheep.  I should have said that.

Posted
44 minutes ago, Needtofacefart said:

You have an awkward, *** side. I never would have guessed. This is like living in Metropolis and finding out Superman is Clark Kent.

yeah; I'm human really ;)