Primals, where do we fit in?

Posted

I’m really new to all this and I was wondering what people know and/or think about primals? Where does primal fit in among the kink/bdsm community? Is there such a thing as a “primal space” like there is sub and dom spaces?

Posted

Depend whether u feel more like a lion or whether u feel more like a gazelle.

Posted
10 hours ago, Bojack-Toxicman said:

Depend whether u feel more like a lion or whether u feel more like a gazelle.

if you're a lioness you can be both, hunt the gazelles and be hunted by the big maned lion

Posted

primal is an instinct and reaction during play. So yes you could find yourself into a primal space as long you control it. Primal being raw and ***istic it could put the sub into a danger zone. I am a Dom with primal surge during the sexual part of the sessions. I will bite, scratch and growl like a wolf, it take me lots of mental strength not biting hard my kitten, especially in the neck where a primal would go for to kill his prey. So make sure you are aware of these things before considering it. 

cautiousswitch
Posted

I would imagine it is possible for the prey to feel both sub space and primal space; not necessarily exactly in tandem but probably overlapping.

Your question raises another question - How often do primal relationships grow stale? It seems like the sort of thing where eventually the prey might become more tame an the relationship dynamic might eventually become something else.  This is assuming the predator and prey have been in a relationship for a while.

Posted
16 hours ago, cautiousswitch said:

How often do primal relationships grow stale? It seems like the sort of thing where eventually the prey might become more tame an the relationship dynamic might eventually become something else.

This is a good question indeed. As a Primal player myself but not entirely one, I would need to find a new prey fairly regularly as I would be bored playing with the same "mouse". Depending how often the couple see each other, how inventive the Dom is, how "bratty" the sub is, how convenient the surrounding area is ( fields, forest, park, industrial estate etc.) there are lots to do before it happens. Like any other dynamics 

Posted

Hey guys this is really helpful! Thanks