What to call a Dominate Female?

Posted

Is there any good or proper names what to call a Dominate Female? Like you would call a married woman Mrs. What is a dominant woman called to be proper like that. 

Posted

What is a dominant woman called? Firstly, I suggest you ask her what she'd like to be called. I am called Mistress, or Ma'am, or Goddess, by my subs, or they can address me as Ms Rose. 

I find that a title emerges in a relationship; one that feels most appropriate depending on the type of dynamic we have, so I like to keep it open in the beginning, until we get to know each other better then you can work out what to call a dominant female.

Does that help? 

Posted

No

I only message people I'm interested in. You must have a profile picture; your profile must be verified; you must be of a certain age; you need to have filled out your profile so that I know something about you and why I would be interested in you? What is a dominant woman called? Whatever she wants by whoever she wants

Posted

if it's someone you are already in a relationship with - they should have a good idea how they prefer to be addressed, when and where.

By that I kinda mean whether this is only in play, all of the time, in public, etc.  

If this is someone you're not in a relationship with - a little research into the person first is good - so if you're sending someone a message you wish to make a good impression on they may have their preferred address on profile, in user name, or have mentioned it.

Using Miss or Mistress can be a safe bet - but there's a few folk I know who it drives up the wall because addressing them as such tells them you haven't read their profile which specifically asks not to do this.  So, always read profiles.

If in a club with protocol and you wish to make a good impression; again, Mistress can be a safe bet - but don't pretend you're a fan of them if it's not their preferred honorific and don't be offended if you're asked to use another.   

A dominant woman is the one to decide what a dominant woman is called. You can't just decide what to call a dominant female. 

Posted

I would talk to your dominant and see how she would like to be addressed. I address both my dominants in a different way I use Mistress for one and Miss for the other. When we are out in a vanilla enviorment I  use their names or terms of enderment that we have agredd to. It is your dominant who should decide what you call a dominant woman like her. Not your plae or people on this site's place to tell you what to call a dominant female. 

Posted
12 hours ago, Carlillvs said:

Ey up meduck.

ha ha lol, I take it that's one of the jokes mentioned on your profile! unless its a request for a dome to act like a duck in a fast stream and fiercely paddle where it can't be seen

Posted

"Ho": gets a pretty good and quick response

Posted

like an instant dismissal ?

It's definitely not what to call a dominant female. 

Posted
12 hours ago, idontcarex5 said:

"Ho": gets a pretty good and quick response

alternatively @eyemblacksheep she says 'what a good idea that's just what you're going to be when I've finished with you disrespectful little sub, open wide for your training', if only that were so mmmmmm

Posted

I'm gonna tell a story about what a dominant woman is called. It's one of those cases where communication is key.  But, there was an outdoor whipping scene/clip with two Mistresses and I wasn't being whipped (I'd just been whipped) but holding on to the whips and floggers and stuff.  It felt a bit of a weird scene anyway as it was now the third near identical scene in a row, but, hey ho.

Anyway.  The sub being whipped is being a bit mouthy and it'd been previously communicated that if he did it was a prompt to be gagged.  Fair enough. So they gagged him and continued. He was still muttering through the gag and I think in response to one question he uttered 'fuck off' which was met with a pause and a "what did you say?", "Nothing Miss, nothing", "OK..." and it just really didn't feel comfortable - a few strikes later he audiably shrieked "Bitch"

So.  What the two Ladies did to punish him.

They stopped. Turned around. Walked off. And told the cameraman to delete the footage. (He didn't delete the clip, he felt that was kneejerk, but the clip has certainly never been released)

When talking afterwards he was giving some stuff about how he was saying it for effect and to encourage a harder whipping, "so you were topping from the bottom?"

After things calmed a little bit, there was a bit, "You know, if you wanted to do this and had an idea you should have talked to us first - we didn't know if you were wanting to be hit harder, or displeased, or wanting to stop.  We wouldn't have agreed to being called bitch and giving a harder punishment because it sets a bad example - but we could have discussed and worked something out" 

So yeah, this sort of thing really doesn't work outside of an agreed setting.

Posted

@eyemblacksheep yes sir, I was in a slightly rushed way trying to make that same point,  that a dominant woman is called what she wants. in also a slightly humorous vein that I assumed the original comment was made in, topping from the bottom is never part of D/s dynamics, but by agreement it can be an important part of CNC play

Posted

I think though - it ties in

what do you call her? What's agreed? 

Posted

it does entirely, although I'm not sure its what's agreed so much as what she wants

Posted
On 4/17/2020 at 10:32 AM, Kymi said:

it does entirely, although I'm not sure its what's agreed so much as what she wants

When I say agree, I think, in context - when the Dominant is laying out rules and expectancies of what the dominant woman is called, it's something you agree to. (Or, if you don't agree then you don't take on the relationship ;) )

• 1 month later...
Posted

That would be totally quackers ...

Oh  and to the OP, what to call a dominant female? I really would ask her. If in doubt ask.