First time in a long time

Oo****

Posted

Last night I had my first kink experience in 20 years. I had been in a sexually vanilla relationship. Before that I had just discovered my love for ropes.

So last night I had a friend over. We had talked about what this would look like before hand. She had said that she was willing to go as far as I wanted. I knew some of her history so I decided not to go real heavy (there is trauma there).

I realized, as I was looking at some of the logistical issues that I am going to need to make, or purchase, some sort of adjustable harness for clipping rope in. I am thinking about using a heavy duty rope and carabiner system. I guess I am going to the drawing board and see what I can come up with. I am not so Interested in suspension (yet anyway), so I don't have to worry about that part.

Does anyone have a homemade system they would let me see? I want to be safe for my partners and me.

Posted

This all happened during lockdown ?

FETMOD-KF
Posted

whilst obviously lockdown is a very emotive subject and it's understandable some folk are upset; on checking the OPs location, his state has eased lockdown which would allow folk to meet.

While I know this can still be sensitive - just also be aware that guidelines are differing between country and states.

Posted

It says last night. But how does anyone know any individual's state of health? How do you know if someone's been exposed to the virus and is a carrier. If the guy in this story is symptomatic and he's got to handle ropes, how does he not spread it?

FETMOD-KF
Posted

I feel it's important to keep to the topic.  I understand a lot of concerns re:corona lockdown etc. but there's a lot that's very regional.    So while we in the UK are restricted, this isn't the case everywhere.

Regardless - some form of advice regarding a home made suspension system could obviously be provided to be set up once there is more confidence play can go ahead.

Vandalslut
Posted

Try Etsy, there's some very funky gear there. At least you'll get some visuals that may help.  Good luck.

Posted

Personally her saying she would go as far as you wanted would be a serious red flag. It’s very important to know someone’s limits in situations like this, especially if there is trauma. You should do something because you want to, not because the other person does. 

Posted
58 minutes ago, Crushingallreality- said:

Personally her saying she would go as far as you wanted would be a serious red flag. It’s very important to know someone’s limits in situations like this, especially if there is trauma. You should do something because you want to, not because the other person does. 

if someones inexperienced then it may also be a way of putting someone at ease, not really different to a woman telling a man he can kiss her if he wants to, or something more hardcore, we know the guy wants to but he seems a bit nervous so you say I'll go as far as you want to

Posted

Crushingallreality - I agree. I would never do something that wasn't discussed and agreed to before hand. I skimmed through that part of the story because it wasn't the intended subject of the post. I was way more concerned with the structural safety of how I was doing things, as opposed to what I was doing.

Posted

I know what that's like I think it's been 30 years for me. I've been unable to find the right one I love ropes to