It's the journey not the destination.

Ydoitfool

Posted

Now you're into the scene, met some people and some time has passed...looking back are you suprised by yourself, proud even?...share your positive experiences xxx

Posted
I'm extremely proud of who I have become this life style has me the vehicle for me to become a more caring open and brutally honest and person
Posted
13 minutes ago, Mrchristopher70 said:

I'm extremely proud of who I have become this life style has me the vehicle for me to become a more caring open and brutally honest and person

❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️

Posted

I am enjoying myself. I have not met that “special one” yet, but then that is not what it is about for me in any case. That will happen when the time is right, as long as I do not stay in my cave.

... and that is where Fetish.com comes in. I like the discussions, I like contributing, I hope I make sense most of the time.

To sum it up. I feel at home, again after a very long time, where I had lost contact with the lifestyle.

Posted

Well I know that I find your posts make perfect sense to me Carnelian2 and I enjoy your contributions and insights, so keep them coming.

I'm equally proud and surprised that I have been able to become the man I am today and the Dom I am for my submissive. Life is never easy for any of us but I have overcome some of my own childhood conditioning and programming to become someone that I am almost completely happy with (there's always still room for improvement). I had no idea that both my nurturing and caring aspects would merge and meld so well with my sadistic and controlling aspects as in my youth I often thought that I would have to choose to be either one or the other, but happy that this is not the case. While I am still learning and growing as both a Dom and a person everyday, I am happier and have far more confidence, serenity and positivity to deal with life and whatever it throws my way. 

Posted

I'm surprised I can actually do what I'm told, sometimes. haha.  My whole life I couldn't bare to do what I was told if the person telling me what to do  was a man. My defiance was not always helpful or healthy, so I'm very pleased to have rekindled my respect (and trust) for men. 

Posted

I am loving the posts people....so good to hear about people's growth... not growths haha....

I'm learning everyday...and loving the process

Posted
Since getting into the scene, with the right people my confidence and general happieness in life has been great. I've accomplished things i would have never thought possible in and outside "playtime". The last thing on my todo list is finding that elusive knight in his tattered and rusted armour so i can make him whole too