Human Toy

Erotes-72

Posted

Having read so many brilliant stories and poems on here recently, I’ve been inspired to contribute a poem of my own. So here we go with my first ever post on the forum. I do hope you enjoy my words and I welcome any feedback. (My total gratitude to a special person who inspired, encouraged and gave me the confidence to post) 😘

Toy

I am your new toy, a gift to enjoy
A sissy sub boy to control and destroy
Yours to own, to exploit as you please
Your humble subject to beat and to tease 

Humiliate me in any way you choose
I’m here for you, to command and ***
I am your new gift to satisfy your lust
My thoughts are irrelevant, it’s your views I trust

Strip me and tie me and make me your slave
Render me powerless and make me behave
Blindfolds and gags, chains and ropes to secure
It’s your wanton lust that I now must endure  

I’m just a toy to serve your desire
A naughty slave boy for you to acquire 
Yours to govern, to fulfil all your dreams
Tyrannise my body, be aroused by my screams 

So take heed my love if you want a new slave
A toy to degrade, conform and to crave
My simple requirements are all you need know 
*** and slavery and I will bestow

Naked, restrained then I’m yours to own
Punish me hard and I’ll kneel at your throne
Make me conform to your every need
Make me a slave for your passion and greed

I’m just a toy to own and to use
An obedient plaything to excite and amuse 
A simple slave boy looking for pleasure
To own and oppress, excite and to treasure

All I am is your human toy
For your total pleasure, elation and joy
For you to dictate my use and my worth
To educate me on my place on this earth

Posted

Love this!

Thank you for sharing.... love seeing it through your eyes. I'm not a Domme but your poem is absolutely gorgeous! Really moving, and powerful x

Posted

Your words mean so much.

I’m truly grateful for your comments, if not a little overwhelmed by them. Thank you sweetheart. You’ve just made my day 😘

Posted

Thank you for posting. Your raw emotions and desires are nicely displayed in a beautiful manner. I have no doubt you will find what you are seeking. While not a Domme I can appreciate the beauty of your words. Best of luck in your quest.

Posted

This is beautiful thank you for sharing and I concur with the two beautiful ladies who have commented before me that you will find what you're looking for soon and with this poem your feelings and thoughts down I'm sure the right Domme will come along soon. Good luck in finding that special connection and journey you'll be on soon. 

Posted

I am rather moved by this,empathically. Do much expression of inner dialogue. Please write more,as though not my kink,i found lines that touched cherished memories. Sweet *** itself. Thank you so much🙏

Posted

Congratulations on your prose debut my dear friend.  Your poem is wonderful, just like you.  I am so very proud of you, as I know how hard you worked on it.  I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve or in this case, your wonderfully kinky mind......you have a natural gift and I truly hope you explore and write more.  💗🤗😘🧚‍♀️

Posted

Your totally amazing and the person who encouraged you to post as spotless your talent. Witch it is pure talent 

Posted

Dam no idea how to edit my post. Your friend spotted your talent and there right you should share it. Were lucky you listened to them.

I look forward to reading much more of your work. Your truly gifted

Posted
On 5/25/2020 at 1:58 PM, Leisa said:

Thank you for posting. Your raw emotions and desires are nicely displayed in a beautiful manner. I have no doubt you will find what you are seeking. While not a Domme I can appreciate the beauty of your words. Best of luck in your quest.

Thank you so much for your kind words they are so appreciated. To take the time to read my poem and then to comment is a total inspiration. I am so grateful.

Posted
On 5/25/2020 at 4:33 PM, PixieDust said:

Congratulations on your prose debut my dear friend.  Your poem is wonderful, just like you.  I am so very proud of you, as I know how hard you worked on it.  I can't wait to see what else you have up your sleeve or in this case, your wonderfully kinky mind......you have a natural gift and I truly hope you explore and write more.  💗🤗😘🧚‍♀️

Thank you honey, this means the world. At the top of my post I mentioned the wonderful person who inspired, encouraged and gave me the confidence to post. We both know that is you babe. Thank you also for your help in finessing this before I published. You and a true friend. 😘😘

Posted
On 5/26/2020 at 1:58 AM, Charms said:

Dam no idea how to edit my post. Your friend spotted your talent and there right you should share it. Were lucky you listened to them.

I look forward to reading much more of your work. Your truly gifted

Oh Charms you a a beautiful lady and a true friend. I’m just so grateful for your reply as your views mean the world to me. Thank you sweetheart your just such a caring, thoughtful and beautiful person 

Posted
On 5/25/2020 at 3:13 PM, lil-monster said:

This is beautiful thank you for sharing and I concur with the two beautiful ladies who have commented before me that you will find what you're looking for soon and with this poem your feelings and thoughts down I'm sure the right Domme will come along soon. Good luck in finding that special connection and journey you'll be on soon. 

Thank you for your kind words lil-monster they mean so much, I’m truly grateful. I know from reading other comments on here how highly valued your opinion is, so to get a response from you is so special. Thank you

Posted
On 5/25/2020 at 4:00 PM, Baldbold said:

I am rather moved by this,empathically. Do much expression of inner dialogue. Please write more,as though not my kink,i found lines that touched cherished memories. Sweet *** itself. Thank you so much🙏

Your feedback is so appreciated, many thanks for taking the time. The feedback received so inspires me to write again. Thank you

• 9 months later...
Gentle_Femdom
Posted
On 5/25/2020 at 2:57 AM, Steve78 said:

Strip me and tie me and make me your slave
Render me powerless and make me behave
Blindfolds and gags, chains and ropes to secure
It’s your wanton lust that I now must endure  

At some base level, every Sub can identify with this. Even though my partner & I don't take it to the intensity you describe, it's not like I cannot understand what it's like to quiet oneself and be at the mercy of another. For someone like me that does a lot of overthinking, being able to stop it all and rely on my Dom is what's comforting. 

I very much enjoy your work and happily encourage you to post as much as your heart desires. Incredible!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 3/19/2021 at 12:05 AM, Gentle_Femdom said:

At some base level, every Sub can identify with this. Even though my partner & I don't take it to the intensity you describe, it's not like I cannot understand what it's like to quiet oneself and be at the mercy of another. For someone like me that does a lot of overthinking, being able to stop it all and rely on my Dom is what's comforting. 

I very much enjoy your work and happily encourage you to post as much as your heart desires. Incredible!

Apologies for taking so long to reply, It is very remiss of me.

Your kind words are truly inspiring and so encourage me to write more. I shall add another poem in the next couple of days just for you xx