Sir, please whip my pussy

pomonagirl

pomonagirl
Posted

"I know, I'm using you hard tonight, little one", His voice serious, yet not without a slight trace of empathy. From my kneeling position on the hardwood floor, i look up into His face. His handsome, chiseled features calm, yet stern in the half light of the big, sparse loft. i say nothing, i don't have to. my eyes say it all. i take this brief moment of respite to breathe, and relax.

As He takes a step back i try to keep myself in this relaxed, composed state. my vision filled with Him; stripped to the waist, His lean, muscled silhouette in contrast to the white wall behind Him, belt looped and gripped tightly in one hand.

The moment before the next set of lashes rains down on my breasts, it hits me: how gently Master has treated me, in previous sessions. How much He held back, giving me just a small dose of the ***, sensation and intensity that now threatens to devour my mind and spirit. In this gentle, restrained way, He has built me up, preparing me, testing me...in this instant i realize, what i thought were symphonies, were merely preludes...

i breathe deep and lower my gaze as He takes a step forward, belt arching through empty space, only to land with a mighty "CRACK" on the reddening flesh of my exposed breasts.

Over and over again the belt falls. Master pausing only to change position, or when He sees my composure start to crack and panic setting in. "Breathe, little one", or "Kiss the belt"...His voice, the commands, the actions, grounding me.

Eventually, another pause, and His voice. "Can you get up on your own?" i smile, and test myself. i'm kneeling on the big pillow in the middle of the hardwood floor, wrists bound behind my back. i struggle a bit and Master extends His hand, gripping my arm, helping me up.

"Lay down on the bed and spread your legs." Wordlessly, i obey. Scooting up on the black bedspread, i lay down on my back, spreading my legs wide. Feet propped on the edge of the mattress, exposed to Him. Once settled in to the pose, i feel the belt softly land on my skin. It slides across my belly, slowly, down. i try to breathe, and keep calm. Sir knows my limit, surely He will not... the thought is broken by His movement. Rearing up, poised to strike. This time, not my ass, legs or breasts. The belt falls, once, twice, on my exposed pussy. i try to keep still but i am shaking, my legs closing, as if of their own volition. i try to regain composure and still my quivering body. More blows, i don't want to disappoint Him..., repeating like a mantra, trying to break through the mounting panic in my mind. But i just can't, and in a pause between strikes i speak up.

"Sir, please, i am so scared."

Master pauses, studying me thoughtfully. "What are you scared of? The ***?"

i think for a moment before responding. "Y-yes Sir, the ***, i am so scared to be struck or whipped there."

"But you love the ***."

"S-sometimes, Sir, i do."

"You love the ***." Sir repeats.

"Y-yes Sir, mostly i do..."

"You. love. the. ***." Repeated once more, with a finality that i can't help but understand.

"...Y-yes Sir, i love the ***" my voice small, trembling.

"Little one, i may hurt you, but i will never harm you.

"Now repeat after me:

"Sir M--, please whip my pussy."

The import of this moment hits me like a ton of bricks. For one dizzying moment, i am high on a wire like an aerial artist. Balanced, but just. But action is needed; Master is waiting. From my position on the wire, suspended over nothing, suddenly, everything tips: my need to please Him overrides the *** that has been triggered inside me; my trust in Him supersedes my base instinct to call red, to run, to shield myself from the panic, *** and tears.

Then everything tips and i fall helter skelter as i hear myself say, quietly, clearly,

With His deep tiger's growl of approval He falls on me; full of passion, desire, lust. His lips meet mine as His hand finds my pussy, rubbing my wet, engorged clit with a fervor and skill that makes me melt. In an instant, the tension of the previous moment gone; replaced by pleasure. Before i sink farther into the bliss of it all my mind registers the lesson Master has deemed fit to teach me tonight.

In the days and weeks that follow, i will think back on this lesson. But for now, i allow myself to be possessed, by this man that i call Master. Bending to His will and His desire with perfect trust; my one desire to submit and serve Him fully...

written by pomonagirl, 2018

thanks for reading! 

Posted

I teared up reading this. It's a poignant moment, being on that threshold. Thank you for sharing.

pomonagirl
Posted

thank you so much for reading, and for leaving your lovely comment dianaS. 

trying to capture that moment in words was a challenge...it is an honor to know that it resonated with you... :) 

Posted

That was so beautiful to read loved every word so sexy such a turn on getting excited  thinking about the pleasure

pomonagirl
Posted

thank you so very much for leaving your nice comment Mickey10!! 

thank you so much for reading, and for leaving your thoughtful comment Leisa. i really appreciate it and am so glad that you enjoyed the vicarious scene :) 

Posted
On 5/28/2020 at 4:46 PM, pomonagirl said:

"I know, I'm using you hard tonight, little one", His voice serious, yet not without a slight trace of empathy. From my kneeling position on the hardwood floor, i look up into His face. His handsome, chiseled features calm, yet stern in the half light of the big, sparse loft. i say nothing, i don't have to. my eyes say it all. i take this brief moment of respite to breathe, and relax.

As He takes a step back i try to keep myself in this relaxed, composed state. my vision filled with Him; stripped to the waist, His lean, muscled silhouette in contrast to the white wall behind Him, belt looped and gripped tightly in one hand.

The moment before the next set of lashes rains down on my breasts, it hits me: how gently Master has treated me, in previous sessions. How much He held back, giving me just a small dose of the ***, sensation and intensity that now threatens to devour my mind and spirit. In this gentle, restrained way, He has built me up, preparing me, testing me...in this instant i realize, what i thought were symphonies, were merely preludes...

i breathe deep and lower my gaze as He takes a step forward, belt arching through empty space, only to land with a mighty "CRACK" on the reddening flesh of my exposed breasts.

Over and over again the belt falls. Master pausing only to change position, or when He sees my composure start to crack and panic setting in. "Breathe, little one", or "Kiss the belt"...His voice, the commands, the actions, grounding me.

Eventually, another pause, and His voice. "Can you get up on your own?" i smile, and test myself. i'm kneeling on the big pillow in the middle of the hardwood floor, wrists bound behind my back. i struggle a bit and Master extends His hand, gripping my arm, helping me up.

"Lay down on the bed and spread your legs." Wordlessly, i obey. Scooting up on the black bedspread, i lay down on my back, spreading my legs wide. Feet propped on the edge of the mattress, exposed to Him. Once settled in to the pose, i feel the belt softly land on my skin. It slides across my belly, slowly, down. i try to breathe, and keep calm. Sir knows my limit, surely He will not... the thought is broken by His movement. Rearing up, poised to strike. This time, not my ass, legs or breasts. The belt falls, once, twice, on my exposed pussy. i try to keep still but i am shaking, my legs closing, as if of their own volition. i try to regain composure and still my quivering body. More blows, i don't want to disappoint Him..., repeating like a mantra, trying to break through the mounting panic in my mind. But i just can't, and in a pause between strikes i speak up.

"Sir, please, i am so scared."

Master pauses, studying me thoughtfully. "What are you scared of? The ***?"

i think for a moment before responding. "Y-yes Sir, the ***, i am so scared to be struck or whipped there."

"But you love the ***."

"S-sometimes, Sir, i do."

"You love the ***." Sir repeats.

"Y-yes Sir, mostly i do..."

"You. love. the. ***." Repeated once more, with a finality that i can't help but understand.

"...Y-yes Sir, i love the ***" my voice small, trembling.

"Little one, i may hurt you, but i will never harm you.

"Now repeat after me:

The import of this moment hits me like a ton of bricks. For one dizzying moment, i am high on a wire like an aerial artist. Balanced, but just. But action is needed; Master is waiting. From my position on the wire, suspended over nothing, suddenly, everything tips: my need to please Him overrides the *** that has been triggered inside me; my trust in Him supersedes my base instinct to call red, to run, to shield myself from the panic, *** and tears.

Then everything tips and i fall helter skelter as i hear myself say, quietly, clearly,

With His deep tiger's growl of approval He falls on me; full of passion, desire, lust. His lips meet mine as His hand finds my pussy, rubbing my wet, engorged clit with a fervor and skill that makes me melt. In an instant, the tension of the previous moment gone; replaced by pleasure. Before i sink farther into the bliss of it all my mind registers the lesson Master has deemed fit to teach me tonight.

In the days and weeks that follow, i will think back on this lesson. But for now, i allow myself to be possessed, by this man that i call Master. Bending to His will and His desire with perfect trust; my one desire to submit and serve Him fully...

written by pomonagirl, 2018

thanks for reading! 

A totally sensational read, I just loved it. You write so well. I felt all the emotions, *** and *** on the one hand  but was gripped with her urge and desire to serve her master and the trust she places in him on the other. Beautiful, I look forward to reading more

pomonagirl
Posted

thank you so much for reading and for leaving your supportive comment @Charms, I truly appreciate it! 

@Steve78, thank you so very much for taking the time to read it, and for leaving your insightful and supportive comments. it means a lot to me! 

Posted

Wow. Just wow. So moving, so evocative. Thank you for sharing this.

pomonagirl
Posted

Thank you so much @Paige_8 ! i am honored to share part of my BDSM journey with you. 

thank you so much for reading @GoodGurlMeasures, it was something difficult to try to write about and express clearly; i'm so glad to hear that it resonated with you!!!