Funny Moments In Kink

De****

Posted

Kinksters: what’s the funniest thing you’ve seen happen during a scene or session that you couldn’t laugh at?

Posted

felt like doing some primal hunter/prey stuff.. i enjoy biting.. so i was trying to bite a ex's butt. i've got sharp teeth, so she was frantically trying to get away.. in her panic, she farted, basically in my face! whole mood ruined.. nothing but giggles for the next hour!

Posted

I like a deep masculine voice and he would always put one on, except when he did it wierdly deep and it was obviously really fake and sounded so unnatural it reminded me of the shitty batman voice so I just went "im batman" really deep and we both cracked up.
A different partner had legit 0 experience of any kind (he was 25 when we first got together and the only thing he'd ever done was like fingering in high school) plus he was a really good church boy so he had no clue what kink was. Like I knew he was being completely honest with me when I asked him what his kinkiest fantasy was of literally anything he wanted to try, he said getting a blow job while he played video games. We had done the most mild of kink (name calling took a while because "youre not a bitch") and we were having basic missionary once which i was really enjoying but for some reason he got it in his head i wasn't. Now he's adhd which can lead to impulsive sometimes so his mind went shes not enjoying it - she enjoys kink- ill do kink- slapping is kink. I should mention ive literally never said I wanted to try him slapping me, but in church boys mind everything about rough handling is like one category. So I laid there stunned, he panicked because he just hit me and he would never want to do that (hair pulling took SO LONG because he didn't want to hurt me, and he tried using his belt once and went soft immediately because he said he felt bad) so he started holding me and apologized and I thought he was going to cry, and I had to explain im not mad at all just really shocked.
Not a laugh at the moment but really funny later.

Posted
7 hours ago, Bluebella said:

I like a deep masculine voice and he would always put one on, except when he did it wierdly deep and it was obviously really fake and sounded so unnatural it reminded me of the shitty batman voice so I just went "im batman" really deep and we both cracked up.
A different partner had legit 0 experience of any kind (he was 25 when we first got together and the only thing he'd ever done was like fingering in high school) plus he was a really good church boy so he had no clue what kink was. Like I knew he was being completely honest with me when I asked him what his kinkiest fantasy was of literally anything he wanted to try, he said getting a blow job while he played video games. We had done the most mild of kink (name calling took a while because "youre not a bitch") and we were having basic missionary once which i was really enjoying but for some reason he got it in his head i wasn't. Now he's adhd which can lead to impulsive sometimes so his mind went shes not enjoying it - she enjoys kink- ill do kink- slapping is kink. I should mention ive literally never said I wanted to try him slapping me, but in church boys mind everything about rough handling is like one category. So I laid there stunned, he panicked because he just hit me and he would never want to do that (hair pulling took SO LONG because he didn't want to hurt me, and he tried using his belt once and went soft immediately because he said he felt bad) so he started holding me and apologized and I thought he was going to cry, and I had to explain im not mad at all just really shocked.
Not a laugh at the moment but really funny later.

OMG this sounds like a lot of hard work for you! 😂

Posted

One of the first times we had sex in my previous triad, I decided to have the girls 69. kelly, being smaller and still unsure of herself with other females, I had her sit on jess' face. kelly was being terribly timid about reciprocating, so standing over the pair, I pointed at jess' cunt and told her "Get down on it." Only, it came out more singsong than I intended, and it sounded like I was reciting the old Kool and the Gang song. The girls both burst into laughter at my sudden lyrical command.

Posted
11 hours ago, Cade said:

One of the first times we had sex in my previous triad, I decided to have the girls 69. kelly, being smaller and still unsure of herself with other females, I had her sit on jess' face. kelly was being terribly timid about reciprocating, so standing over the pair, I pointed at jess' cunt and told her "Get down on it." Only, it came out more singsong than I intended, and it sounded like I was reciting the old Kool and the Gang song. The girls both burst into laughter at my sudden lyrical command.

OMGoodness I couldn’t help busting out at this description of the interruption of your scene. I could picture it so vividly and hear the koolaide voice. Thanks for the laughter so early in the day.

Posted

Good heavens where to start.

Well probably one of the funniest to watch, for someone else was when I was quite new in the lifestyle. I had my sub tied to the bed by her hands on her back. 

I had been edging her for that bit too long. When the desperate need for sexual fulfilment flipped into "Well fuck this!" and I was kicked off the end of the bed. Thankfully the wardrobe door was open and I had a softer landing than I might have. 

A valuable lesson in ankle cuffs and not pushing your luck too far.

The same person and I were having one of those movie moments of intense passion, were the intention is to make love standing up. Well never try to make love standing up when your partners back is pressed against a rounded Queen Anne bed post. We slowly slid side ways and ended up in uncontrollable giggles on the floor. Which kind of killed the moment. :joy:

Posted
11 hours ago, Thebian said:

Good heavens where to start.

Well probably one of the funniest to watch, for someone else was when I was quite new in the lifestyle. I had my sub tied to the bed by her hands on her back. 

I had been edging her for that bit too long. When the desperate need for sexual fulfilment flipped into "Well fuck this!" and I was kicked off the end of the bed. Thankfully the wardrobe door was open and I had a softer landing than I might have. 

A valuable lesson in ankle cuffs and not pushing your luck too far.

The same person and I were having one of those movie moments of intense passion, were the intention is to make love standing up. Well never try to make love standing up when your partners back is pressed against a rounded Queen Anne bed post. We slowly slid side ways and ended up in uncontrollable giggles on the floor. Which kind of killed the moment. :joy:

I’ve heard these stories and laughed the first time. Still laughing today 😛

• 1 month later...
Posted

At a woman's house in 2008, for the first time being led into her play room through a narrow dark corridor, as i stepped in I saw a large tall man suddenly standing close to me. I thought I was in trouble until I realized it was a lifesize cardboard cutout   of O'bama.  

Posted

I wouldn't say "couldn't laugh at" because I usually can.

Although if you specifically want something I couldn't laugh at - someone was fucking me with a strap on, as part of a spitroast - so I had a mouthful of another ladies strap on

anyway, myself and the lady fucking me have a little rapport and she was making Greggs jokes - to the extent of "I'm gonna fuck you so hard you're gonna be shitting stotties, bonny lad"