What Makes a Strong Submissive

Leisa

Posted

Leisa, I think there can't be a single definition of a submissive person. It's a characteristic, not a full definement of a person. And one does not simply give a person other ats based on the fact that they are submissive. I call that a prejudice. Imo the submissive person Is the one who likes to obey orders. And that's about it. On the other hand, for a healthy D/S relationship and life, I think that sub has to be really strong person.

Posted

PS(I accidentally sent) I won't quote you alot here, I agree with you in most of the aspects(except that one about the sole definition of sub), and thank you for this great topic

Posted
40 minutes ago, alexInfiniti said:

PS(I accidentally sent) I won't quote you alot here, I agree with you in most of the aspects(except that one about the sole definition of sub), and thank you for this great topic

Thanks. It was the definition that was most suitable for the post though there are lots of definitions I agree. I tend to be alpha but service oriented so some would say different.

Posted
On 7/1/2020 at 2:04 PM, Leisa said:

I fully agreed with your first post but need some clarification on your second response please. What limits do you want pushed? Your soft limits that should absolutely be pushed with full, knowing, ongoing consent or your hard limits which should never be considered as those are to be set before any play ....

To clarify, I think hard limits should always be respected.  When it comes to soft limits, I think it's OK for someone to push mine.  But some things are a no no  and yes, I agree that is where the safe words come in.  

• 4 months later...
Posted

You have a very good grasp on what it is to be sub, you ever want to learn more, I am 71 years old and have seen it all,. Mister willie