New to the foot thing

da****

Posted

So like everyone i love sex, well probably a little more then others but anyways, i have always liked girls feet i didnt ever really think to much about it tho or say anything about it. recently mabie in the last 2 years iv been getting more and more into them but have only ever kissed and licked one girls feet . other then that i have never told anyone about this fetish. now that its definitely a thing and not just somthing that was temporary ,i wanna know more about it .so anyways  i wanna know all there is to know about this so if anyone has any info on what they like im open ears 

Posted

my general advice is to look up foot massage techniques. There are an absolute fucktonne of videos on youtube (some better than others) you don't need anything too in depth - but - honestly - there's a big difference between giving someone a "foot rub" and actually knowing what you're doing.  

I wouldn't say I'm an expert - nope - but just being able to stand out will always go in your favour when needed.

You can also use this info to learn areas of the foot that feel nice when kissed/sucked/licked - but it's never an exact science there's something basic I do which drives one lady nuts, but other tricks don't work on her - and for others that does nothing.

Go for a foot massage yourself to see what feels nice.

Posted

Hmmm thats verry interesting and iv honestly never thought about that at all so thanks alot ill definitely have to check that out !!

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

Foot fetish is a common sexual fetish dating back centuries. As well as it being a turn-on for the one giving all the toe action, it’s also a sensual erogenous zone for the receiver. Perhaps do some research on foot play techniques for some more pleasurable ideas you and a partner can enjoy. Otherwise, here’s an interesting beginner’s guide on ****

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed