What's your number 1 foot fetish kink ?

EmilyFancyFeet

EmilyFancyFeet
Posted (edited)

Hi fellow foot Kings 🤴 and Queens 👸 

My names Emily and I'm intrigued as to what your number 1 (you have to choose one thing only) kink is in regards to the gorgeous world of feet 🩷

I can't wait to hear your responses,

Emily

Xxx

Edited by EmilyFancyFeet
Posted
The arches for me the deeper the better xx
Posted
The ankle... but that's not technically the foot is it. 😚
Posted
Feet lickling is the best one 😈😈😈.
Posted
I would have to say it's the arch of the feet when you put them together how a woman's beautiful feet will meet at the top of the toes the back of the Hill the two arches make the most perfectly shaped and very fuckable foot pussy. Maybe that's a lewd and crude way to put it but it's the only way that I know how. about 2 months ago I did my first foot fuck video helping a friend of mine make some content for her page and I have to admit that I absolutely positively fell in love with it!!!!
Posted
I like ticklish feet 😀😄. Are yours ticklish 😋?
Posted
One thing huh? In that case I would have to say that I always want them either "on or in" my mouth.
Suckyourtoes
Posted
I like having a part of the foot in my mouth at all times.
Missiediax55
Posted

I like wearing ballet flats and my feet stink 

Posted
I want to be kneeling in front of the toilet getting a foot job while you are taking a really really desperate explosive liquid diarrhea shit and píss sweetie 💗
Posted
I am a lover of bare feet, grounding, absorbing earths energies but as a kink IDE have to say ….suck on my toes pretty please! 🫦
Suckyourtoes
Posted
I’m on several fetish sites and foot licking seems to be a forgotten fetish. I like doing it as a standalone. Not fore play or leading up to some other bdsm.