Baldness

Posted

Hi, first time writing a thread
Why is a mans bald head such a wonderful sight to women, yet, the sight of a bald woman brings forth derogatory words from the so called men in here. Do they regard baldness as their domain? Women go bald through and illness, cancer, alopecia, and nothing is said, but when the decide to shave their lovely locks from their head, they are ***d taunted and made to feel like they are a lower form of life. I have a sub, who is bald, I haven't asked her to shave her head, she has done this herself. I enjoy her look, i dont consider her to be ' manly' in any way. She looks very sexy to me, that is my opinion, but, she doesn't deserve to be ***d, especially on a kinky site like this. I thought that bdsm was for people who did not conform to the ' norm' . Just because she has chosen this life changing style, remember,she is still a woman and deserves respect

Posted

Nobody deserves to be bullied for doing what they want to their hair.

LordScotty8472
Posted

I feel like it might be because a girls hair can be considered part of the feminine beauty and to remove the hair removes the beauty. Honestly in my opinion it's a person specific if baldness or shaven hair looks nice on someone.

• 5 months later...
Posted

Partially shaved my head (Well Fen did lol) and it's one of the best things I did.

I feel sexy, love how it looks, and feels. It's yet another erogenous zone and I adore Fen licking and kissing my head. Stroking it, with fingers, silk, feathers.... anointing  my head with his seminal gift.