Female orgasms from penetration

Ai****

Posted

Hello, 

Has anyone ever had an orgasm from penetration? Is it a myth?

If you have, how did you achieve it? Has anyone “learned” it? 

x

Posted

From my experience, getting a female off via penetration only (no clitoral or g-spot stimulation) seems more about size (or girth to be more exact). It often requires a somewhat stretching feeling, whether that be the vaginal opening itself, or the walls inside. There are also situations where it might be more directly due to the feeling of being "pounded", although it might be argued that this also stimulates the clit.
But yes, I have had women in the past that have had stupendous orgasms just from the feeling of being fisted or other extreme insertions.

Maisterchris1
Posted

I have on a few occasions, it seems to be birth and the ability to maintain rhythm...I must admit I have used alcohol to remain hard, but deadening the senses...I cant do it any more..its a fine balance but it is achievable x

Posted

You haven’t met the right man yet. My partners get off regularly, admittidley not all the time.

Posted

Hey hun, I don't know if the is a way to 'train' yourself to cum via penetration alone as the can multiple reasons why someone can cum that way.

One of the ways as has been said is feeling stretched and the overwhelming feeling, wether you could do pelvic floor excerise using jiggle balls to train yourself and become tighter this could maybe be one way 🤔 (also great for your general health too)

The other way I've found can be from the excitement/anticipation. This again will be dependent on you and the partner your with. So wether via dirty talk or building up excitement coming up to play can be a good way.

I will say NOT all women / men will come via penetration alone, some just won't experience it, this is at no fault of either perosn involved and is not that they aren't right or not skilled enough, the human body is a strange thing and no two are the same nor do they react the same.

Overall I'd say have fun and enjoy yourself because that is the best way to orgasms 😉

Sending lots of hugs your way 🤗🥰

Posted

I really researched oral sex, the different ways to shape the tongue around the clit as your.giving her oral pleasure. Knowing exactly where her G Spot is. Know how much pressure to apply. Using dexterous skilled fingers to bring her to female ejaculation time n time again. I cant understand why men dont do the same. Trust me it sure does pay off..

Posted

I've had many women that orgasm from penetration.

Posted (edited)

All are different and what works for one may not work for the other. With practice and the right partner you will find a way to  make it happen.Sexual skill is like any other skill and practice really does help, we have all learned it as not one of us was born sexually skilled, sadly for most of us with some embarrassing moments along the way 😊.

Edited by Deleted Member
Better choice of words
Posted

Yes I have.  I see penetration as an act of domination, and that is really what does it for me!

Posted

Been blessed enough to have given that gift, once. A blissful day of bdsm filming, deep talking long drive home.....care,ritualistic setting of home atmosphere .....then talked up fantasy futures......teased feet tickling,...a natural surrender to my penetration.......and Wow!!!!🔥 a treasured memory of great and life affirming friendship...phorever🙏

MaddieShires
Posted

Hi yes especially if I am on top😉

Posted

She did it today after squirting on my cock. I think what push her to the edge was me sucking a toes, she loves it. Or maybe my hands around her throat! Or the slap ! Maybe the combination 

it’s your to the person to tune your body in order to gain that orgasm 

Posted
18 minutes ago, BabiiGirl91 said:

Nope 😢

Well it’s the shame cos you look like you could have a big release 😈😜

Posted
6 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

?? most women do...

No they don’t!

Posted
6 minutes ago, Curvykate said:

No they don’t!

Yeah fine 🙄

Posted

No never and frankly I get really bored when men are arrogant enough to think that their cock is so magical it will be the one to achieve it for me... I also don’t know of another woman who does and there’s overwhelming evidence to suggest that the majority of women need something other than just penetration to orgasm. I do, however, know of plenty of women who have lied to make their partners feel better. Perhaps that’s why some men think lots of women do!

Posted
1 minute ago, Kinky_kat said:

No never and frankly I get really bored when men are arrogant enough to think that their cock is so magical it will be the one to achieve it for me... I also don’t know of another woman who does and there’s overwhelming evidence to suggest that the majority of women need something other than just penetration to orgasm. I do, however, know of plenty of women who have lied to make their partners feel better. Perhaps that’s why some men think lots of women do!

Burn! 😁👍🏻

Posted
1 hour ago, FabSeverus said:

Well it’s the shame cos you look like you could have a big release 😈😜

Sorry but "ugh"

Posted

I have but achieving orgasm through vaginal penetration alone is not easy. For me it takes my Dom talking to me and pushing the right buttons. It’s about girth and feeling filled up. Frankly anal penetration is where I lose all control.

Posted

Nothing anybody can tell you will necessarily work for you. Some women come somewhat easily from penetration, and as far as I know, some women may be completely incapable. I haven't come across anyone that strictly can't, but most of the women I've been with have that same difficulty, or at least most had never come from penetration from their partners prior to me. Best tips I can share:

1. It's not the same for every woman. You'll have a better chance finding what works for you than trying to copy what works for someone else.
2. It's much easier to do with fingers than penises. Dicks just can't match that level of precision. I'm 100% with fingers so far, but not with intercourse, and some of those took a great deal of preparation to achieve.
3. The mistake a lot of people make is thinking that the stimulation alone should be enough, but for most women, it's definitely not. I've got a friend for whom stimulation from penetration is actually a negative in pursuit of orgasm, so it can definitely be an uphill battle. With that in mind, your focus should be on building arousal before and during. I like to start with a lot of teasing in general, which has typically worked well for everyone. After that, it gets pretty varied. I usually start slow and then try to hit their big arousal moves if the girl has any (pulling their hair back or my hands on their throat have probably been the most common, but it's different for everyone). One girl didn't have anything like that, and it took a slow and gentle build-up (super vanilla). Find whatever turns you on the most.
4. Hopefully stimulation is at least a plus for you. Experiment with different stimulations. Pressure in circular motions with fingers at the front (g-spot) and back vaginal walls are popular. Other things like pressing on the pubic bone may also help. Experiment.

Lots of women deal with this and it's completely normal. Lots of people of both sexes feel bad about it, but it's nobody's fault. Luckily, it's also not the only way to get off, and I've never had a girlfriend complain about the non-penetrative orgasms I've given her. Good luck with the penetration, but make sure to find a partner that satisfies you one way or another.

Posted
On 7/22/2020 at 10:24 PM, Kinky_kat said:

I do, however, know of plenty of women who have lied to make their partners feel better. Perhaps that’s why some men think lots of women do!

Top class, love it 😂😂

Posted
6 hours ago, Leisa said:

I have but achieving orgasm through vaginal penetration alone is not easy. For me it takes my Dom talking to me and pushing the right buttons. It’s about girth and feeling filled up. Frankly anal penetration is where I lose all control.

I have to achieve a certain mindset before I can get off on penetration.  If I feel it is an act of domination, then i can possibly get a lot of pleasure from it, but not simply as a physical act.  

Posted

If I was to be with a lady who struggled to achieve orgasm through penetration yet it was something she craved I would edge her with a wand 5 or 6 times. Use my fingers and voice to work her into a sexual frenzy and only then would I allow her all I have. Works for me 😊 but as I said earlier all are different and some it may never work for.