Feelings

Posted

It was a blur, and if I tried to recount the night in perfect order, I wouldn't be able to. Most of it is about feeling. I can write about actions, how he grabbed the back of my head and blocked my throat completely with his cock. I can tell you how he wouldnt let me breathe until he was ready, despite me struggling. Or even how he pulled out of my throat and moved round to pound my soaking wet cunt as I tried to catch my breath. But these are actions, let me tell you about feeling.

Instinctual panic as my body fights for breath. *** and adrenaline. Both uncontrollable.
Pride at taking him deeper and for longer. Knowing that I was pleasing him.
Deep pleasure as with each gag my cunt flooded. The way his strong hands felt pulling me in.
Belonging, as he claimed me, hole after hole, over and over- I was in the right place. Being used as I was made to be.
Submissive. Theres nothing like knowing your place beneath a man.
I'm his babygirl but I'm there for him to take what he needs or wants. That, in turn, makes me feel.. right.

So sure, I can write all day about how his fingers go to the back of my throat. But I'd rather tell you about how defiant I felt when I didnt gag. And then in turn how smug i was when he complimented me on it.
It's the way he makes me feel that keeps me reliving those moments. Cause that's my place. Holding my legs open as he ***s his cock into my ass. Feeling the *** and relief as he stretches me.. feeling little, used, ***d, and cared for ever so sweetly ♡

Posted

Always cared for Kitten, wonderful writing 😘

Posted

Sounds a perfect night! Hoping to have this again myself very soon.

Posted

@BooBookitty Thanks for a great vibrator session! A late lover used to *** me with his cock as I struggled for air and against my very strong gag reflex. Your posting brought back those fond and exciting memories. He was expert at bringing me to the place I wanted, where it wasn't kinky fun anymore and it was a real chore and struggle. He understood the kinds of drama and unpleasantness I needed to really get off.