Feelings

Bi****

Posted
We all have feelings in the kink community. Often pretty high levels of whatever emotion is fueling our kinky ambitions. What is your emotion that motivates your kinks?
Posted
Protected, loved, cared for.
Posted
It depends on the kink. Some of my kinks are to process my trauma in a way that feels safe and good for me, some are out of love or romance, some are just cause they make my dumb lizard brain go "nice"
Posted
I’m a switch so when I’m the Dom it’s passion and empowerment, as a sub still passion and empowerment but they manifest differently. Also yes I believe submission can be empowering.
Posted
Depends on which kink, lol… some is deffo need or passion… hunger I guess. The other would be a feeling of being guided and taken care of. In my job and with friends/family, I’m the caregiver and look after everyone… it’s nice to feel the ability to trust and let that go and just follow for a while
Posted
Also the with the occasional ass spanking.
Posted
Protection. Desire. Intimacy.
Posted
Empowering my partner to be who she needs to be in that moment
Posted
Good question. A deeper connection and trust, to be true to myself.
Posted
Consistency, passion, mutual pleasure, and great communication
Posted
I only sensation play in my fetish. So it would only be passion or lust.
Posted
Adventure, ambition, power exchange, excitement are the first that come to mind for me
Posted
What emotion? out of all of them, curiousity
Posted
Depends on the kink… one is deffo passion and the other is a chance to let someone else lead since I do that in every single area of my life… and it’s really comforting and restorative to follow if you find someone to trust enough to do so
Posted
A complicated mix of wanting to have fun with people and wanting to cum all over them, what emotion is that
Posted
Literally just thinking of this the other because I was wondering (without judgment) how people got into wearing diapers and how people are attracted to those that do. Anyway for me I guess I guess it’s about entertaining. I grew up playing goalie in hockey and whenever we won the game all the parents would congratulate you as you left the rink. I had similar experiences at a swingers clubs after letting people watch me with my partners at the time.