Excitement, adventure, power exchange and changing perspectives
Posted
Freedom of expression who you are.
Posted
Control,desired and founded
Posted
Confidence, passion, curiosity and freedom
Posted
I like serve an be of use, make her feel good an forget the world just have a pet or somthing to focus on an have fun with, if we are both laughing an having fun that's all the matters 😄
Posted
Currently insecurity. I want to degrade a man to feel better about myself.
Posted
Most everyone said reasons and not so much an emotion. I like the question b/c I really should think about the emotion that drives me. Passion I want to create and happiness I have within myself.
Posted
What motivates my kinks is having someone there to help me when I am down and cheering me up
Posted
Interesting question. These aren't emotions, but thoughts and feelings.

For me , at this point in time, with little experience, .....it's a Deep Need and Curiosty to explore Bdsm ,that is growing.
To know , when I find the right one......I can relax, hand over the reins.
Knowing I am Safe , Cared for, and can Trust. So I can ' Let go'
Maybe it's a need for a Release........at the moment I don't know how that will form. X
Posted
The emotion I have is surreal, peace, utter
Ecstasy , I can be the best of me with the worst of me and someone will have a notch for it. I feel the emotion of contentment that all is well,
Likely_1
Posted
15 hours ago, CosmicAngel said:

Interesting question. These aren't emotions, but thoughts and feelings.

For me , at this point in time, with little experience, .....it's a Deep Need and Curiosty to explore Bdsm ,that is growing.
To know , when I find the right one......I can relax, hand over the reins.
Knowing I am Safe , Cared for, and can Trust. So I can ' Let go'
Maybe it's a need for a Release........at the moment I don't know how that will form. X

What an interesting post, the important part is being able to trust in the person you are with, having the bond, knowledge that you are safe in their hands. From the submissive point able to release/let go, from the Dominants perspective knowing that the submissive has the trust in you do do no harm.

The ability to grow and explore each others needs/desires, find out what makes them tick.

Posted
Hmm. That answer would be ever changing as each new experiences change us however, I'm aware that my guilt and shame were very instrumental in fueling the need to explore in certain directions. They no longer are the driving emotions in my adventures, more a sense of curiosity and interest in connection at a deeper level than what is often possible under more common circumstances.
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
First you have to realize humans are herding ***s. There is a natural situational need for grouping and sexual activity to insure the survival of the human species. At the same time humans have imagination that they use to complicate everything they do. I have a sadist need as a part of who I am. A lot of what I do is just the mechanics of doing ***. Sort of like "it's just business". I just enjoy the socially imposed masochistic need of most women. Their need to surrender control, give up and enjoy their sex and suffering/pleasure is erotic . Sex is is natural but society has screwed it all up and thus created the sadist/masochist dynamic by assigning the roles of seekers and sought as male and female roles. In reality it is natural for both sexes to seek out sexual activities. I just don't feel like putting in the effort of contest society's rules and just look for women who have realized their masochism emposed by society. It's easier to just find the ones who have accepted who they are. Then the play can proceed with both of us living out that part of our lives. I think the old vanilla ways tend to raise up in us and that sweetens our kink. A kind of "society made me do it". That's my story and I am sticking to it 😄