Are Dommes like busses?

Iich

Posted

I have a fwb and we’ve been vanilla and looking after each other during lockdown etc.

We had a break, then she got back in touch to make arrangements and I thought ‘I’m going to suggest we get kinky and tell her exactly what I like and ask her to peg me.’ Fast forward 4 weeks and she has bought me a rather nice pair of boots plus outfits for herself and has taken to being a Domme like a duck to water. It’s incredible. I’m in chastity, I’m getting dressed up and used. She is starting to explore her kinks. No problem. I’m so happy and totally liberated by my submission to her. 🤐

So, I have the phrase Fruity not vanilla on my profile for another widely used dating app in the hope someone who reads it will identify and get in touch.
Low and behold someone did.
Turns out this second person is a very experienced Domme who is now ordering me to be in chastity and we are discussing what we like to do. Although we haven’t met and have no plans to meet yet I am concerned that I don’t know how to manage this situation. What do I do?
Keep in mind no rules have been laid down yet. D1 is casual. D2 has stated no preference other than she has had several subs on the go in the past.
The only thing we can be sure of is that I am a complete hooch! 😉🤭😈😁

Questions:

Is a sub allowed to be controlled by 2 Dommes?

At what point do I tell one of the other?
Do I ever tell?

Finally, am I actually going to get out of this alive?

Thanks fam!
X

Posted
2 hours ago, Iich said:

Questions:

Do I ever tell?

Don't see why not...

Now.

Yes.

Probably not 😆

Posted

Sounds like you’re having a great time, but if you’ve not already told either of them it’s not exclusive - now is the time to be honest. You can choose your own relationships. If you wish to submit to two people at once, do it! But yes I think you need to tell both of them. Best to be upfront always.

Posted

Totally, be honest.... even if it risks losing someone!!! 2 Dominants might be tricky.... depending on each of them.... one may like you in chastity.... one may want cum tributes every day!! 

Good luck and enjoy 🔥😘

Posted

If Dommes can be poly why can’t subs? However if you’ve met a *proper* Domme it’s so intense that I don’t see how you could have 2 in your life, that’s just me though.

Posted

Tricky one because are you in it for just the fun side and playing around and actually question your true sub side or are you serious in the fact you want to learn and develop and grow in your sub side as to me I would put my all as a sub into that one D to grow and develop together
But as everyone had said enjoy whatever path you choose

Posted

I would definitely be honest with both partners at all times. Every Dom is different in regards to having more than one sub and vice versa, it’s all a matter of having the conversation. If you play it right and with transparency - you have the opportunity to have a fantastic polyamorous kinky lifestyle. Just remember, nobody likes to be lied to and everyone has the right for full disclosure when you’re doing such intimate things. X

Posted

If she's experienced I'd surprised if she hasn't asked if you've you're serving or have served a Domme before, all the random ones who message me for some reason always ask that

Posted
2 hours ago, Firewitch said:

Totally, be honest.... even if it risks losing someone!!! 2 Dominants might be tricky.... depending on each of them.... one may like you in chastity.... one may want cum tributes every day!! 

Good luck and enjoy 🔥😘

In my life finding a domme is harder then finding gold

Posted
7 hours ago, Iich said:

Yes.  I know someone who is duel collared to two Dominants (however - they are both best friends) There is no reason why not but you need to make sure your servitude to one doesn't affect your servitude to the other.

7 hours ago, Iich said:

Do I ever tell?

Immediately.

You need a conversation with the one you'd already started something with casually to discuss properly what your arrangement would be and if you would be permitted to serve or play with others.
If that is a yes, you can then go back to the new one and say you are already in service but have been given permission to also serve her under certain rules, could this work?

A key part of this lifestyle is honesty - if you withhold info from one or the other it could very well end you with neither.

8 hours ago, Iich said:

yes - because within this you're going to come up with a solution that works.

this may be you have to choose one or the other - but, regardless, you will come up with a structure that works

Posted

I'm surprised neither have asked you already. It goes along with them finding out what you will and will not do. Many Dom/mes have more than one sub so I don't think its a problem for a sub to have more than one Dom.

You need to be clear and open with them that you have two. You don't want there to be a conflict in what you can or cant do.

Posted

As a slight spin 
Obviously everyone has different structure that work for them or different expectations of their partners.

Generally speaking it's expected subs should only have one Dominant because they should be devoting their free time/effort in serving them - that obviously there are accepted other commitments - but that service to them shouldn't be lower because they're off serving someone else.

Whereas Dominants sometimes have more subs so that they're not putting too much time or resource pressure on one person.   But also it can sometimes be a little for status.

-

Anyone who follows me on other sites might be like "But hey, you flit from person to person" - I do, but none of them are my Dominant - and as such I don't have the benefits of a D/s relationship with them. 

Posted

if your only a play mate and not collar or asked to be in a full time Ds set up than I see it as the sub can be ploy and enjoy them selfs

Posted

Thanks fam!
Open and up front it has to be!
I appreciate your help.
🖤