Have you ever given up?

Invisible71

Posted
14 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Please forgive me if you think my comment was in any way directed at you - it was a simple and personal statement about me and my approach, and nothing more.

As for where to find those likeminded people this site and others like it are one way - whilst I understand completely about being a private person, munches and the like don't have to be all out public affairs and are usually no more than sociable drinks in a private area of a pub and really are a great way to meet others.

Sorry if I took it wrong. Maybe I'll try to look for munched

Posted
Well, for me, it’s not so much about making a connection, but doubts about myself. I’ve had both knees replaced, but it is still very ***ful and uncomfortable for me to kneel, (pillows help, but only for minutes). To me, I feel a slave or sub who cannot kneel is useless!
Posted
2 hours ago, Chastity_slave1962 said:
Well, for me, it’s not so much about making a connection, but doubts about myself. I’ve had both knees replaced, but it is still very ***ful and uncomfortable for me to kneel, (pillows help, but only for minutes). To me, I feel a slave or sub who cannot kneel is useless!

Not at all - if you physically can't do something it doesn't make you any less submissive - any dominant worth meeting would just find other positions for you

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I just stopped searching. I just made myself easier. She would not have to do much to get it. My secret.
Posted
I have come close to meeting someone one here, but suddenly got “cold feet”. I always I have to improve myself more to be worthy of a relationship!
Posted

Im not against a relationship, or love, or anything beautiful like that. Just not looking for it. I’m looking to give it up. If I get cold feet, I’ll just keep my feet under the. I don’t think I’m submissive. I just like women f**king me. I don’t even care if someone is watching. Pegging. Love it

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I'm incredibly crap when chatting online, started chatting recently to someone who messaged back straight away, was half awake and having shower at the time, so did about half an hour later, never messaged back so feel like f**king off this app for a bit. It just makes me miserable and want to switch it off.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Well you are not alone been thinking the same thing!
Posted
I’m over it people say one thing on social media, then don’t live up to their own hype! I just take it with a gain salt. When the communication falls off on their end, I am not a chaser! Goodbye wasting peoples time. It’s not about I’m so busy either, I cut and make time for people for the opportunities we could share. If all I get is late night early morning invites every single I’m good. People work and have a schedule with other responsibilities. Go get gigolo and pay for it!
Posted
For me sites like that does not work. 90% are just players or narcissists, the rest are boring , uninteresting desperate personas screaming ' help i need someone' which is a big turn off.
Advice to those like you- women dont want a nice guy. They want someone with sense of humour, intellifence, someone with interesting busy life, and they want to be part of it. And lower your expectations. If you are 50 you probably cant have 10 years younger woman unless you look great for your age , handsome and charisma. Same with intelligence, if you are average bloke with no ambitions your chances with highly intelligent ambitious sub are minimal. I mean many folks want to admire woman but so does the woman especially sub. Dumb men are everywhere yawn. 🙄

• 3 months later...
Posted
Go for what you think is the least likely.
Posted
Because sure as hell what you think will accept you will reject you as soon as look at you.
Posted
Yeah I want to give up all the time. I know I'll never find anyone but I still look just in case
Posted
Everyone I know met someone cool online. I haven't had that yet and I figure there's something about my vibe that's off-putting. I gotta hope that if I keep trying I'll find someone to "click" with and then we're off to next steps! The alternative is unpleasant, so I try not to give the thought much space.