Forbidden Love

Posted

I had been flirting for a while now and tonight found me in the warmth of his bedroom. My mind intent on further action as a continuation from the flirtatious evenings spent leading up to this very moment. I sat on the chair beside his bed, enjoying his company, sharing laughs and cheeky exchanges. My mind lost in thought to the visions I had pictured of the potential possibility of the result of the evening. I had spent time preparing my body in case the night would go as I had hoped. The previous evenings led us to dipping our toes into unknown waters of sexuality and seduction.

Tonight, as I sit beside him my mind halts, following certain social queues; I started to believe that maybe his intentions were not the same as mine. I became knowingly frustrated with this silent psychological game I was playing against myself. I contemplated; was the attraction mutual or was I merely a play toy to his desires as he watched me squirm under his mindful gaze. I tried my best to act nonchalant for *** of rejection, just in case I was indeed wrong.

As we sat for a moment in comfortable silence, a cheeky smile broadened gently across his face. His gaze meeting mine playfully, leaning forward he says

“I know what your game is” he jested

“I can see you” he paused “ your body language, you biting your lip”

I exhaled in frustration, I had been caught, embarrassed that I was so see-through and un-experienced in this game. “I had better go” I resounded somewhat deflated. I felt like I had misread the signs and here I sat feeling foolish for trying to begin something that my mind had created. I blushed and searched for the most effective words to change the atmosphere in the room rapidly.

His smile never left him as he stood and walked towards me, his gaze also never flinched. I felt his leg brush against mine as he lodged himself in the space of the opened door to my left. A cigarette pressed to his lips, he inhaled deeply, tilting his head to exhale into the dark evening. The slight contact against my leg made my eyelashes flutter; I quickly removed my gaze in a vain attempt to hide my embarrassment. Leaning forward to collect my handbag, of which rested on the floor to my right. I glanced at my watch in another attempt to secure a believable ally to excuse myself from the evening. As my body twisted, I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder. Un-voluntarily to me, I felt my body melt, my shoulders drop and I release my tension through my breath.

Smooth….

The enjoyable feeling of the tension leaving my frame, results in my tired body starting to finally relax. I begin to focus on his touch on my shoulder as his fingertips tighten and massage in small circles.

“Does that feel nice?” a soft voice rings against my ear

My senses heightened and body aching for more; I let down my guard and allow him to continue. Releasing my bag, I straighten my back to sit upright in a final attempt to show confidence in this situation.

“Yes of course it does” I breathe, body apparently strong as his hands continue to circle.

Closing my eyes, I allow my mind to relax and drift into a feeling of pleasure and comfort, my mind mapping every brush as I try to decipher his next move, his next touch.

The grip tightens and he momentarily pauses, making me hold my breath in anticipation. Suddenly he lets go, the contact broken, back to his cigarette in the doorway. My eyes open in response to the motion I can’t believe I let myself go, so easily I think to myself and shake my head, turning to him.

“Why do you stop?”

“I can’t get a good grip”

“hmph” I smirk “Shall I lay down?” the innocence twisting itself onto my tongue

“Sure” he smiles back like a Cheshire cat

“Okay then” as I release my cardigan from my shoulders, placing it onto the chair that I had previously sat in“ for a better grip”

His laugh muffled under his breath triggers my frustration as his superior confidence starts to become inherent. My mind backtracking to the feeling of foolishness as my actions lead the atmospheric scenario to my imaginative desires. I try to wave it out of my mind and just enjoy the ever-evolving situation that has become, a friendly massage in the early hours of the morning? I laughed at the lie I told myself, yet still undecided about his intentions for me.

I press my chest into the mattress and turn my head so I can’t see his face. The judgement clearly burning into my mind, as I feel he can smell my desperation through the air. I was sure of it but here I wait for his next manoeuvre, completely bewitched by his lure. The bed dips beside me as he sits pressed against me; he begins to stroke my back, a little firmer this time than his previous touches. In appreciation I softly moan encouraging him to continue. I begin to feel dazed, his close proximity to me, his experienced touch, my skin sensitive, body aching. I close my eyes and let go.

Moment’s later, he proceeds with his ritual of his cigarette at the door as I wait obediently upon his return, but this time my shirt removed. Cheeks tingling with excitement in anticipation as my body bared half naked in front of this stranger of whom I had thought about intimately alone on previous evenings leading up to this moment.

His hand returns to my back, this time skin on skin, the connection seemingly linked directly to my groin. The heat was pulsing like flames in between my thighs, as I feel my body preparing for his further touch. I gently squeeze my thighs together to relieve some tension that my body is producing for me.

His hands confidently explore my back and shoulders, his fingertips reaching my pleasure spot on the back of my neck. My eyes flutter and I accidentally let out a moan louder than I had planned on releasing. I inhale deep, trying to remain silent, bracing for his reaction.

Suddenly he lowers himself, his body placed at a right angle to mine. My body braced in anticipation, I feel his lips on my lower back. I shiver. Let out another moan. His actions confirmed mine. I relax. All the worry and embarrassment falls away to leave pure pleasure. I open my eyes, open my mouth and suppress my exhalation. My skin ripples beneath me, giving me away. My mind made. I wont be leaving tonight until I have felt him.

He begins to pace again, completing his ritual once more. My patience leads to my breathing growing suddenly in beats; my body alight in preparation, hungry for more. “It’s getting late” he mutters under his breath, apparently testing me.

“I’m enjoying myself” I smirk, careful not to move.

He returns to his position beside me once more and leans so his face is inches from mine. I turn to him, my eyes soft, ready for his words.

“You aren’t going home are you?” he smiles confidently at me

“If you are going to continue then no” I commit

He leaves my view and I hear my boots unzip and one by one they are taken away. I feel his hands lock onto my lower legs, stroking softly, moving upwards with intentional precision. He grabs my ass firmly “You have a great ass” he admits

“I know, that’s why I wore these trousers” I say modestly

With a sudden clarity between us, he mounts me. I open my eyes in shock and inhale rapidly under the change.

He takes his place on my lower back, his ass resting against mine. Lowering himself once more, his teeth meet my bra and expertly unclasp it. I smile. My mind racing, desperate to find out the truth .I want to have a one to one practical assessment of the facts he had previously ***ed me with throughout the week.

His fingers glide over me once more, but more predictable. A feeling that was becoming more natural. Each stroke familiar, then suddenly his nails dig and my body awakens in an instant. Another moan escapes my mouth. Before my body can process the new information his teeth meet my neck. I feel an explosion firing within as my body gives itself completely to him. I let my pleasure become vocal and in return I feel his appreciation by his touch. I can feel the ocean welling up between my legs and dripping down my thighs. I am lost. I am his.

He leans forward teasingly; his cock pressed deep against my back, the final flare shot to remove all my anxiety.

I replicate his smile, beaming from one side of my face to the other, my head pressed into the mattress “There you are” I whisper seductively. I feel him grind against me as his firm hand ***s my body, teasing all my senses and releases pure unadulterated pleasure.

Just when my body feels like it’s going to cave beneath him, his hands leave me and he returns to the door once more. I open my eyes and decide I need to readjust myself. The moisture between my legs needing to be removed for it was becoming uncomfortable. I start to stand, “Excuse me one moment” I turn to face him “hey don’t look, I thought you were a gentleman”

He humours me and turns away before he can catch a glimpse of my naked torso.

I stare into the mirror in the bathroom for a moment to return my breathing to idle. I look at my reflection and assess the situation. With my skin warm and body throbbing, I prepare to return to the bedroom.

Upon re-entering I see him still stood in his place. I had re-clasped my bra as I didn’t want him to see me just yet. “I am here, half naked and you are still fully dressed” I state confidently

He laughs at my request and removes his jumper “Okay then”

I return to my position on the bed and await his instruction.

This time he lies next to me parallel and removes his t-shirt and trousers as requested. My face turned to face his; he leans into me and kisses me softly on the lips, his eyes never removed from mine. I look to his face and see his features soften. I turn my body to look at his half naked form; I take in the sight before me, his stare just as appreciative at me. His fingers delicately move to my clasp and remove it once more from my chest. I stare into his eyes this time with added confidence and childish anticipation. Our glances locked, another confident smile and he pushes me over. His body on top of mine, his actions becoming rapid. His hands everywhere on me, my heart is racing, my mind lost in the pleasure, trying to claw onto each motion and appreciatively responding to each movement. He removes my trousers and underwear. I am naked before him and have no ***. My confidence woven into the moment, all previous ***s of the appearance of my body extinguished. He looks and smiles at me once more as his fingers move down my body, his mouth pressed against my nipples. My body excited and nipples already erect. The feeling of pleasure resounding over my face, I close my eyes and take it in. My heart fast and breathing equally matched. His fingers arrive at their intended destination, my chest moving so fast in eager anticipation.

Contact.

I let out a loud moan in response.

“You are so wet,” he whispers loud enough to be heard over the echo from my chest and the booming noise inside my own eardrums.

His fingers plunge deep inside me and my body caves around him. My insides tense and actively tighten in unison to the new object inside me. His mouth meeting mine again, we kiss passionately. I feel my skin moisten; my body is working hard to accommodate itself. His tongue darts around my mouth and confidently explores every millimetre of its enclosure. My hand rubs over the side of his chest, my body craving to touch his. My hand locks into his hair, I glide through and grab firmly as I reach his crown. His mouth lowering to my neck, he nibbles softly, getting firmer with each tug I give him with my hand.

He moves down and his lips start pecking in an imaginary line known only to him down my body. I feel his fingers press my thighs outwards. My mind takes the hint and opens for him so he can take his position between them.

There is nothing more attractive than seeing a mans head between your thighs I think to myself.

The last I see is his childish smile before his mouth meets my pleasure. My body tingles and contorts pressing my chest outwards as I feel him exploring me below. My eyes close and my eyebrows furrow. My body permanently on high alert to the feeling of his tongue darting over, his nose rubbing over my clit, his fingers inside me. The mixture is too much and I release another loud moan in appreciation. His mouth parts momentarily to make sounds, I could only describe as an appreciative eater “mmm you taste wonderful”

My insides tense again to the thought of his pleasure. I lower my hand back onto his head and begin to press him into me, “you are amazing with your mouth” hands gliding through his hair, returning to gripping and stroking.

He stops momentarily, a smile crossing his mouth again, his head raised slightly to meet my gaze. He jolts forward onto my chest and rests his cock on my stomach. His glance moves down to my lips “let’s see how dirty you are” he jests, locking his mouth to mine. I eagerly continue the kiss, pressing hard into him, making sure I take all of my pleasure from his lips to show him how much I enjoyed it.

He pauses and takes a new place parallel to my shoulder. His smile firm, making his dimples noticeably dig into his cheeks in the faint light of the room.

“I will give you free reign for 3 minutes” he breathes. This unexpected offer makes me immediately get to work, finally the moment I have wanted, all my answers soon to be answered.

I rest my chest on his and kiss his lips softly, then my mouth moving to his jaw, my weakness. I begin to bite along his jaw line, moving from licking softly to biting. He raises his head to expose his neck to me, allowing full benefit of this situation. I move my head down his chest and kiss in a soft stepping-stone downwards, replicated from him to me. But he interrupts by locking his fingers under my chin so our eyes meet

“Time is running out, now is your chance to find out” he teases

I look with intent into his eyes and accept his message. Eyes drawn back to his chest “I’m getting there, you can’t rush these things” I process

“Time is ticking,” he laughs

My hand now removed and begins its descent with a sudden urgency. It’s time to find out how well endowed he is, but my hand fumbles on the elastic of his boxer shorts, for I feel slightly nervous. His hand intertwines with mine and guides me to pull them down. I inhale softly and look back to assure him that I am pleased with the sight before me.

My hand grips him firmly and I raise his cock so it is upright. I begin slowly pumping and squeezing gently between each stroke, making sure to rub my thumb gently over the tip to entice more pre-cum production.

I lower myself to position my head in the best angle for me to taste him. I slowly kiss the area around to *** him a little, in retaliation for his per petulance earlier. I look into his eyes, making sure he is watching me before I lower my tongue onto the tip. His eyes lock onto mine as we both radiate pleasure for each other. I finally taste him and validate his taste by letting out a soft moan. His eyes close and head relaxes against the headboard “good girl” he whispers.

I close my own eyes and raise my mouth to accommodate his wholeness; I take him half way and delicately lick, suck and pump my mouth on him. My hand placed firmly around him to extend his pleasure, my hand meeting my lips before I pull away repeatedly. I hear his soft moans, affirming his enjoyment, making the fire between my legs erupt.

I move confident and enjoy the sensation and taste of him until he sits up, leans forward and takes my head in his hands. I lick my lips and his eyebrows furrow in pleasure as he watches my act. He leans into me and kisses me firmly once more. His hands move to my waist and pull me up to his level. Our bodies meet and he rolls me onto my back. He pushes my legs open with his legs, so that I can wrap around his waist. His eyes dart over my skin, his breath fast, his body working hard to combat his own pleasure, His skin moist, chest raising and falling heavy before me. His hand moves down to his cock as he guides himself into me. My body tense as it craves the feel of him inside me, producing plenty of lubrication in preparation to take him.

I feel him slide into me slowly, all the way he presses until we lock in unison whole. He holds himself there as we moan in pleasure at the longing feeling of his entirety, adjusting to the feeling of each other.

Countdown

We were un-separable from that moment onward, every night and each day spent side by side, both completely in content and comfortable with each other’s company. As night drew closer, after a childish evening in his favourite bar, playing pool, laughing and drinking, we would retreat back to his room and into each other’s embrace. As we would settle for the evening I would press my face into his chest and listen to him slowly drift to sleep above me. It was such a surreal feeling to have someone who wanted me in their arms as they slept. It felt so right and natural that I couldn’t see a time without him there. I would wrestle with my sanity regularly, desperately trying to remind myself to act cool and somewhat distant in preparation to protect my heart at a later date.

Our journey only began a couple of weeks ago, through the mundane life of study, none of us knew that our paths would have collided, but here we are, having grown closer, I feel like I know all of him. We now share hidden jokes, intimate meanings and moments connected only by the two of us. I felt I was living the life of fantasy, completely drowned in erotic ecstasy of flirtatious excitement. Although our days were numbered and were counting down quickly I didn’t *** his parting. I could not even worry about that time without him as I was so embraced by his immediate reality I cared not for anything else than this time together. I was happy, complete and utterly infatuated with him. It had been such a long time since I had wanted to share my life without someone else, it felt so comfortable, and it was such an intoxicating time.

During our days together I had an essay to complete, so to support my studies he would lay on the bed behind me and busy himself to give me the space I needed. Occasionally checking on me and rubbing his confident fingers over my shoulders, instantly throwing my concentration and leaving my skin rippling under his touch. I craved him. Craved him like I had never wanted someone before. It was a strange feeling, to be happy, to lower my guard and just savour every moment. His touch I yearned for, my mind lost only thinking of him. His touch became familiar and far deeper connected than my lust. He connected my heart. I was *** and I wanted to be.

This illusion before me, I wanted to eat it all, take it in and be lost within it. Never bracing for the ***, or the end of this wonderful experience. I didn’t want it to end. I mapped his features into my mind, storing them into my hard memory just in case.

My favourite thing would be to run my fingers over his tattoo on his right arm, I couldn’t take my eyes off it. Everything about him was intoxicating. I had never liked tattoos before, but somehow his was interesting to me, my fingers drawn to it like a siren, feeling his skin beneath mine made my heart race. His features were the next in line, I would watch his eyes dart all around me, scanning my features in the childish wonder that he had. I wish I could have walked into his mind and read what he was seeing when he looked at me the way he did. His smile always cheeky and grinning, making his dimples darken, made my heart melt. I will never forget the way he looked at me, such longing and desire. I felt like a rare diamond staring into the world, shining brightly against his skin, longing for him to pick me up and take me with him.

Alas, the time had come and we had to part, studies complete. We had to return to reality. That last day, we held each other for so long it felt like time had frozen just for the two of us. He came to see me before he needed to leave, raised his head to look at me, slowly descended onto my lips and kissed me so softly. It felt like some big budget romance movie, all that we needed was the rain to complete this magical moment.

“I miss you already” I whispered to him

“Hey I’ll see you soon remember, I can’t wait” he spoke deep into eyes and as soft as his lips

He turned and casually strolled away, wishing me good luck in my exam and assured me he would let me know he was home safe and sound.

He fulfilled his promise and we began to message daily, sharing stories about our lives and remembering the times we had shared. He told me he was coming to see me, a couple of weeks, just the two of us, if I would have him. It humoured me that he felt the need to ask, I would never have said no. We spoke in our emails about all the possibilities of wondrous things we would share together in our time of the near future. I was so excited that I couldn’t contain my excitement. Everyone commented on how happy I seemed, how confident I was, I just smiled and counted the days silently until I could see him again completely wrapped up in my own wonderland, falling further with nothing to stop me.

I have never felt so alive in my whole life. All my ***s pushed into the ground, all my anxiety, evaporated into thin air. All my worries and *** from the past, vaporised and suffocated by this new entity in my life, bringing me joy after so long in the dark.

One skeleton hidden in the closet would remind me of my reality, whispering into my ear all the possibilities that this happiness would not return. I started to become slightly ***ful that it may be right. It would narrate my past experiences, showing me that maybe some tragic catastrophic event would release my happiness back into the air where it was forbidden. I could only continue counting and wait for him, praying the voices were a lie

Posted
6 minutes ago, lesmond691 said:

Brilliant

Thank you so much! I really liked writing this one