PASSION TREASURE HUNT 2020

Annalou
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Passion Clues List:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
22 minutes ago, Steve78 said:

@lil-monster and @PixieDust always the first to help and always there to guide. Your both treasure hunt superhero’s 😘😘😘😘😘

Thank you for your words and always being so sweet😘😘

We both love the treasure hunt and its our pleasure helping others enjoy and I'm sure my treasure hunt *** @lil-monster will say the same 🧚‍♀️

Posted
2 hours ago, Steve78 said:

@lil-monster and @PixieDust always the first to help and always there to guide. Your both treasure hunt superhero’s 😘😘😘😘😘

Aw thank you, always love leaving the clues and helping people if they need it.😘

1 hour ago, PixieDust said:

Thank you for your words and always being so sweet😘😘

We both love the treasure hunt and its our pleasure helping others enjoy and I'm sure my treasure hunt *** @lil-monster will say the same 🧚‍♀️

Yes definitely love the treasure hunts I use to be so competitive with them at the beginning lol but now just do it for the fun.👯‍♀️

Posted
8 minutes ago, hardbhoeme said:

Anybody have some clues about the #8? 😵

A little too early yet,  Puzzle piece 8 will not be released until 3pm UK time today and clues will be posted once piece is found. 

Posted
24 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

A little too early yet,  Puzzle piece 8 will not be released until 3pm UK time today and clues will be posted once piece is found. 

Thanks 👍😉

Posted

Clue #8 this is like an interview, but a kinky one!!!!

Posted

Clue#8 come on everyone . “Fess” up to all your kinks!!

Posted (edited)

Usher will tell you all about his! 👍😉

Edited by Deleted Member
Clearer
Posted

#Clue8 you don’t need a priest to be listening to share these secrets

Posted

"ok, ok i CONFESS to having some kinky desires,  now step off my bollocks please"    :jumping:

This might be a clue or am i spilling the beans!

Posted

Loveing the clues.on a roll 8 out of 8 so far.keep them comeing 

Posted

#8 Hmmmmm, wonder how many of my fellow kinksters attend their local confessional 😳