New to foot fetish, searching for answers

Jessika2001

Posted

Hey, I'll start by saying that I usually talk french, so sorry if something in my text doesn't really makes sens haha

So basically my boyfriend and I are experimenting a lot and yesterday he tried to lick my feet and I enjoyed it, a lot. But at the same time I was so disgusted, I always had a bad idea of foot, I hate to feel one close to my genitals, and the thought of his mouth on my feet makes me feel weird since I enjoyed it that much, but I don't think I'd ever be able to do it to him, is it normal? When he was doing it I was feeling a bit weird since it made me feel so damn good but I still was just thinking about how dirty it is to do that, I just can't take off my mind the fact that foot can be full of bacteria etc. Plus I got anxiety so it's the kind of thoughts that grows so much that I know it'll just turn me off sometimes if I don't succeed to get over it.

So yeah I was wondering if some of you could explain me your way to see it, so that I could maybe change my way to see it and enjoy it freely

Posted

I think.  Just because you enjoyed something somebody did to you, doesn't mean you have to do it to someone else.

You also don't need to worry about changing other things you don't like, such as foot in genitals.

-

So, work on the thing you enjoyed.   So, you enjoyed it because it's a nice sensation - that's good.  You don't need to feel guilt about not doing to him.... he might not want you to *anyway* 

The next thing to try to work on is feeling he shouldn't be doing it because it's "disgusting" and to a degree you can set your own terms, like maybe only do this if you've washed your feet first - but, really, even sweaty or dirty feet - it's relatively low risk.   I'm not going to count up how many people's feet I've kissed/licked/sucked but it's easily over 50 and I've never had any ill effects from it

Posted
18 hours ago, Jessika2001 said:

Hey, I'll start by saying that I usually talk french, so sorry if something in my text doesn't really makes sens haha

So basically my boyfriend and I are experimenting a lot and yesterday he tried to lick my feet and I enjoyed it, a lot. But at the same time I was so disgusted, I always had a bad idea of foot, I hate to feel one close to my genitals, and the thought of his mouth on my feet makes me feel weird since I enjoyed it that much, but I don't think I'd ever be able to do it to him, is it normal? When he was doing it I was feeling a bit weird since it made me feel so damn good but I still was just thinking about how dirty it is to do that, I just can't take off my mind the fact that foot can be full of bacteria etc. Plus I got anxiety so it's the kind of thoughts that grows so much that I know it'll just turn me off sometimes if I don't succeed to get over it.

So yeah I was wondering if some of you could explain me your way to see it, so that I could maybe change my way to see it and enjoy it freely

Get him to wash your feet first, then lick and suck your toes, worship your feet, then massage oil.....

Make it a ritual 😊

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 9/26/2020 at 5:42 PM, Jessika2001 said:

This is normal, just enjoy it.

Posted
3 hours ago, Flamehost32 said:

ow!
send me your legs
please

She needs her legs to walk so she can't send you them, can she?

Posted

Hi guys

How are you all? So im new to this..and my main thing is i have a huge foot fetish..i just cant seem to chat to anyone similar..so just posting myself out there hopefully you guys have some printers 

Posted
9 hours ago, Edijay said:

Hi guys

How are you all? So im new to this..and my main thing is i have a huge foot fetish..i just cant seem to chat to anyone similar..so just posting myself out there hopefully you guys have some printers 

pointer 1

don't hijack someone else's thread.

pointer 2

when you approach someone to talk about your fetish it makes it sound like your fetish is more important to talk about than actually talking to the person. 

Posted

So sorry im new to this i hadnt completely understood

Posted
On 9/26/2020 at 10:42 PM, Jessika2001 said:

Of course this is normal, how can you think about it? Many people have different fetishes, towards which they feel different feelings or sentiments. Like many people like touching sexy feet of their girlfriends, or another women, and many other people like completely different things, whereas in their opinion this is definitely normal. Indeed, if your partner likes something and you don't - you're not obligated to do it. Maybe person doesn't want YOU to do it? Maybe he just wants to bring you pleasure, and that is all. Just enjoy such a partner that is open-hearted to you.