The little voice

Runrunrunaway

Runrunrunaway
Posted

Nilla sex.

Feeling you pound into the back of me, feeling my body jolt and jiggle. So deep, ***fully so. My hands holding onto the sofa and pushing my ass up and easy for you. ** ' I bet he's repulsed by my back fat'**

When your cock was deep in my throat and my body was gagging and wretching. I love the feel of your cock, so thick and tasty. **' I bet he's thinking how crap I am at this.'**

When you were kissing my body and playing with my nipples. Your hands feeling me as your tongue tasted all the different parts. My naked body ready to be used. **'He can see my body. How is he still there??? I bet he thinking- fuck shes gross.'**

When you pushed me against the wall and spanked me, spread me and put your tongue in my ass. I could feel your hunger. I knew you spanked me because you knew I liked it. **'Bet he's thinking how disgusting I am.'**

When we were in the shower and you took your cock in your hand and finished yourself off on my face and into my open mouth: ** 'i bet its because he couldn't get off with me'. **

The next day I wondered if you felt bad for me. If you only carried on cause you felt you shouldn't stop. Or maybe you just wanted to cum and could put up with being repulsed for a night.

Kink scene/sex:

...any situation...

'I'm a fucking *** of nature, bitch.'

... the next day...

'Come at me, im invincible'

Posted

its astounding just how much of a difference there is between those that have lived by the social construct of how we should look what's expected and those that threw it out of the window and said "fuck it, i'll do what i want". nicely written :)