Make your voice heard

Posted (edited)

Munches aimed at new folks.

Ok so the munches on a Thursday have been great recently with some worthwhile subjects covered, some of the subjects all can relate to and some a little more advanced that maybe new folks might  feel too intimidated to join.

Now it's been pointed out to me a couple of times recently by a couple of different friends that at times the threads and site can be seen as a cliquey which upon reflection I can really see to be true. I have even been guilty of using certain words which I regret that did seem to exclude in some ways others, but I can assure you that was not my intention yet intention and end result are two different things.

So how's the powers that be consider maybe a couple of munches hosted by an experienced kinkster but aimed more at the new folk. Maybe talking about the more basic protocols, the four pillars etc? Even those with experience im sure can enjoy and maybe even learn from covering the more basic things and how others may view them. How's about advertising it days in advance with a clear option for folk to ask what they would like covered, no matter how "simple" the subject. Asking for questions on the advertisment. Even the most "simple" of protocols and kink does and dont's may seem a little overwhelming to one who has just stepped in. Of course it would be inclusive as everything should but aiming it at the newer peeps will I hope firstly make them feel more welcome and secondly teach even the old dogs a few new tricks. 

So new folks, make your voices heard. They will be should you shout loud enough, you have nothing to *** and you may find solid friends in the process. Become part of the community, you will be welcomed and no question is a stupid question 

Primal thoughts

D 😊

Edited by Deleted Member
Better choice of words
Posted

The Munches are now are Community led event which basically means its up to us as a Community to determine what we want as topics for our Munches.

@lil-monster and I are now the Organisers for the weekly Munches, which is something we both volunteered to do as we wanted the Munches to continue for the Community.  As such we try to plan them well in advance, so we have time to research content, plan questions/discussions and also organise advertising with Management.

The topics we have covered so far in the Munches have come directly as a result of popular forum threads and/or suggestions directly from the Community.  @lil-monster and I regularly look at the forum for ideas and have posted on the Quarantine Forum Thread asking members to suggest topics for the Munches.  We try to include educational topics and have several planned in coming weeks including “The Four Pillars”. 

We also welcome anyone who wishes to volunteer to host a Munch and  If we can’t find a host either myself or @lil-monster will host but this is a Community run event so we would love other members to step up and host.

Please feel free to add your suggestions to the Quarantine Munch thread or contact myself @PixieDust or @lil-monstervia private message.  We are open to discuss all ideas that any member has and for that matter welcome them.  We would definitely love to hear from new members on their ideas also. 

Posted
5 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

The Munches are now are Community led event which basically means its up to us as a Community to determine what we want as topics for our Munches.

@lil-monster and I are now the Organisers for the weekly Munches, which is something we both volunteered to do as we wanted the Munches to continue for the Community.  As such we try to plan them well in advance, so we have time to research content, plan questions/discussions and also organise advertising with Management.

The topics we have covered so far in the Munches have come directly as a result of popular forum threads and/or suggestions directly from the Community.  @lil-monster and I regularly look at the forum for ideas and have posted on the Quarantine Forum Thread asking members to suggest topics for the Munches.  We try to include educational topics and have several planned in coming weeks including “The Four Pillars”. 

We also welcome anyone who wishes to volunteer to host a Munch and  If we can’t find a host either myself or @lil-monster will host but this is a Community run event so we would love other members to step up and host.

Please feel free to add your suggestions to the Quarantine Munch thread or contact myself @PixieDust or @lil-monstervia private message.  We are open to discuss all ideas that any member has and for that matter welcome them.  We would definitely love to hear from new members on their ideas also. 

That's great news @PixieDust. Looking forward to them, here you have another suggestion 😊

Posted

I find for newbies even munchies in person can be very vlicky with the males ignoring new males even seeing them as competition but new women they act like flies round shit even to the extent of predatory.
I find it would be easier to see this online.
I attend 6 locat area munchies in the UK and see this behaviour at all of them
We are all in it together so until this practice stops I wont bother with munchies again

Posted

Thank you ladies for giving your time to organise these events

Posted
3 hours ago, sitonmyface2020 said:

I find for newbies even munchies in person can be very vlicky with the males ignoring new males even seeing them as competition but new women they act like flies round shit even to the extent of predatory.
I find it would be easier to see this online.
I attend 6 locat area munchies in the UK and see this behaviour at all of them
We are all in it together so until this practice stops I wont bother with munchies again

Realy are the like that never been to 1 was going to go to 1 till covid cancled everything 

Posted

I look foreword to this. I might have missed start time?