Steam mop & vacuum cleaner fetish

Posted (edited)

Hi There,

I'm just trying to see whether there are some people who've encountered similar interests. 

The steam mop fetish is as it sounds. I use a Hoover Heritage 5630 steam mop. I have it on either of its settings, heat it up and then gingerly hover it above my belly/chest eventually pressing it into the skin. Where the steam comes out is where i feel the burn otherwise it's an intense heat. It's nothing compared to heating it up and immediately pressing on the skin however. By letting it cool down and having that gingerly approach it doesn't leave any major burns. The skin becomes red and sore, but no burns.(EDIT: the skin becomes red and sore where the steam comes out. Not the entirety of the mop head. It's only a small nozzle around the centre of the mop) It usually heals within hours but is somewhat sensitive still. If you continuously heat it up and drag it up and down the same area you'll expect it to become more ***ful/redder eventually you might get a very minor burn over where the steam comes into direct contact with the mop head. I've only encountered one small blister while being careful to not overdo it.

My vacuum cleaner fetish is a suffocation fetish. I'll have the vacuum turned on and attach it to my mouth. Then I block my nose so i cannot breath. Be careful as vacuum cleaners come in all sizes/strength. you may need to reduce how much suction your vacuum has to avoid a red mark around your lips. apart from that there is no other effects from the vacuum.

I enjoy the steam mop as its anticipatory. I've gotten it to heat up and it's steaming right above my stomach/belly. I enjoy the intense heat as i gingerly introduce it along my chest, with the eventual intense heat that i feel as i press it down and along my chest. 

I enjoy the vacuum cleaner as i see it as a tease. It's trying to suck everything in. I'm trying to extend the feeling of the suction along my lips.

If any of you have this interest as well, please post about it. I want to hear why you do it. Is it a similar feeling to mine or something else that drives you?

Edited by Deleted Member
more information