Is zadomaso mistress real or is she conning?

Posted

I've met an American dominatrix online at zadomaso a few days ago.

I'm head over heels about her and that clouds my judgement. Is she trying to con me or set me up for blackmail?
Could you help me analyze?

We've met on zadomaso.com.
She wanted to continue on Google Hangouts.
She wanted my full name, age, occupation, location and kinks. I gave her bogus info because I didn't know if this is going to develop into something serious or not.
She gave me a picture of herself and asked me to send her a picture of myself, mimicking her hand gesture. We did this twice. I removed my face from the pictures before sending them. She was okay with it.
We started talking on zadomaso and she asked what I think about findom and tributes. I said I'm not going to do it.
She persisted a bit but eventually relented.
She said that she wants to train me online  at zadomaso and other places and for this I'll need a list of items.
She wanted me to get the items from a certain store that basically only exist in the form of a Google Hangouts conversation. You text the store, tell them what you want, you pay, and they send it to you.
No website, no pictures of the items. Her list of toys to get was worth about 680 USD.
I said no.
She persisted a bit but she eventually said that I can get the items anywhere I want to, just get them.
Now we are moved from zadomaso to having conversations on Hangouts and in some moments she says the most romantic things ever, like we are destined to be together forever, but at the same time she doesn't seem to have a lot of actual interest in me as a person.
She leaves without saying a word and won't come back for hours.
If she really likes me, why does she act like that? I asked her why she left and she said something came up.
But even if something urgent comes up you could type "gtg" or something. Nothing.
What could be going on here?
Is she trying to set me up for blackmail by recording me with a dildo up my ass?
I would hate to lose the idea of this beautiful would-be relationship but I want the truth above everything else.

What do you think?

Posted

I know but what is she getting out of it? That's what doesn't make sense.

Posted

I haven't read your whole post, because without wanting to sound arrogant...

On 10/18/2020 at 6:48 PM, alex231 said:

She wanted to continue on Google Hangouts.

That's when it lights up as fake.

There's nothing wrong with hangouts, as such, but it means that the user can continue the conversation with you after they've booted from whichever site they're running the scam on. Zadomaso in this instance.

On 10/18/2020 at 6:48 PM, alex231 said:

She said that she wants to train me online and for this I'll need a list of items.
She wanted me to get the items from a certain store that basically only exist in the form of a Google Hangouts conversation. You text the store, tell them what you want, you pay, and they send it to you.

That's the scam

They don't send it to you.  The store doesn't exist.  

Posted

I'm not saying this is the same person, but I've had that a couple of times. Both times wanting *** to toys and outfits. One wanted $650, and the other wanted $450. Both lists were the same.

Posted

So many red flags that hint on scamming. 

Moving from zadomaso to elsewhere is one.

But the biggest one of all: She chose you, and tells you you're special to her, without actually knowing you. Never believe people who talk like that.

Usually, if it looks too good, it's fake.

Posted

It is difficult to tell but you are right to be cautious. 

Just consider you are still in the process sof getting to know this Domme. Also consider that some individuals separate BDSM  relationships from Vanilla so be mindful of catching feels.

Find a balance between being cautious and taking some chances/risks.

Posted

A common ploy used by scammer get rid and block her, also Google even acknowledge hangouts isn't secure  they take you from zadomaso etc to there cos of that.

Posted
On 10/18/2020 at 7:00 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

I haven't read your whole post, because without wanting to sound arrogant...

That's when it lights up as fake.

There's nothing wrong with hangouts, as such, but it means that the user can continue the conversation with you after they've booted from whichever site they're running the scam on.

That's the scam

They don't send it to you.  The store doesn't exist.  

I agree that's why I didn't order. But she still writes to me on zadomaso. That's what puzzles me.

Posted

I briefly chatted with someone once, all seemed well, then she suddenly said it's my birthday tomorrow, I said that's nice shame I can't get you a cake, she replied the following day asking for me to sort out payment for her cake, my response, report block delete

Posted

She thinks sometime down the line you'll give in and basically send her ***, and the other thing, you're probably one of 20 or more she or others are messaging, some even work from in effect a telesales office

Posted
2 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

you're probably one of 20 or more she or others are messaging, some even work from in effect a telesales office

That's a *** I have about her, but I don't know if I give up hope yet.

I made it pretty clear to her that I'm not going to give her any *** and she still talks to me.

Posted

That's what they rely on, does she sometimes swerve questions, or ask something she's asked before to which you answered and she responded

Posted
On 10/18/2020 at 8:00 PM, Bounty said:

@alex231

Its a scam!

Report her profile and block her.

I didn't purchase anything and I made it clear to her that I won't send her *** and she still talks to me on zadomaso. Sometimes very warmly. Why, if she was just scamming?

Posted
2 minutes ago, alex231 said:

I didn't purchase anything and I made it clear to her that I won't send her *** and she still talks to me. Sometimes very warmly. Why, if she was just scamming?

Because they don't give up.

I could be wrong but every single thing you've said screams scam. From wanting to go to Google hangouts to a non existent store.

Posted
16 minutes ago, quietlysure said:

That's what they rely on, does she sometimes swerve questions, or ask something she's asked before to which you answered and she responded

She does ignore a lot of questions.

No, I don't think she asked about something that I already answered. Altough there was one moment when it literally felt like that somebody stood up from the chair and another sat down in her place. Started with "hey" in the middle of the conversation and then asked me to explain something that was a reference to what "she" said 5 minutes earlier.

It was all explained away back then but maybe that was when the shift change happened at the telecenter. If that is true those people have no hearts doing this to others.

Posted

Definitely a scam. Cease and desist my friend. I've encountered two with the same scams already. They troll these sites looking for victims and its impossible for the admin to sort them all out. 

If you really want to know if they're real have the take a real time pic with their index finger pointed at whatever you see fit. If they argue or act aghast they're a scam...

Posted

classic scam, just listen to everyone who is saying the same thing.  I know emotionally it's hard to take in, as you have what you though was that intimate attention from a Domme, that's what they rely on and then take advantage of.   Just use this as part of a learning experience, walk away and above all don't let it affect you emotionally of mentally.  

Posted
1 hour ago, subslavesissy said:

I'm not saying this is the same person, but I've had that a couple of times. Both times wanting *** to toys and outfits. One wanted $650, and the other wanted $450. Both lists were the same.

Never fall for that one.

Online pick pockets. Except more expensive. 

Posted
55 minutes ago, alex231 said:

I agree that's why I didn't order. But she still writes to me. That's what puzzles me.

there could be a few reasons - but whilst there's a question in your mind as of if this is genuine, there's still a chance you'll make some form of purchase.

Posted

There's also a strong possibility it could be a male you're speaking to

Posted

As to why they keep doing it, if it's an office setting there could be 10 or 20 there, each with 10 or more "victims", so even if 2 per operative fall for it, well you do the maths

Posted

I'm grateful to everybody who replied. Thanks a lot for your input.

Posted

Fake the same thing happened to me the minute they ask you for *** it’s dodgy move on mate