Is zadomaso mistress real or is she conning?

Posted

Most certainly a scam! As to why they keep it going despite you saying no to sending/spending *** it's a numbers game to them.
Like with fishing once the hook is in the real fight begins. Now there will be times when the fisher pulls hard and the fish fights back hard. So to avoid losing it the fisher lowers their fight to let the fish think it's winning or its ok. However they will try again and again to pull that fish in just waiting for the point where the fish is tired or off guard and they get it.
This is part of why inline scamming with emails is called phishing but aside from that these scammers just want to catch you off guard once for it to work.
And let's face it we are all capable of having that off day which is why these scammers succeed. It can literally happen to anyone.
The important thing is you recognised the warning signs despite falling for "her" charms which is definitely something to be proud of yourself for. I know that won't comfort you too much from the heartache but it will definitely help you find the real deal in future.

Posted

Oh wow, sounds familiar. I decided to move on because of the doubts. In spite of what I wanted, I saw red flags. I’d rather find someone who doesn’t push those limits and who I don’t have doubts about. Here or zadomaso or wherever. thanks for help.

Posted

Loads of red flags and if that was me I’d delete delete delete ❤️

Posted
13 hours ago, alex231 said:

I didn't purchase anything and I made it clear to her that I won't send her *** and she still talks to me. Sometimes very warmly. Why, if she was just scamming?

Mate he/she has you hooked, now they're are just playing you.  It's costing them nothing and the longer this contact goes on, the more chance that when they ask you for something, you will give, and the very first time will be something small/cheap.  If you give that, then they will wait a while and then ask for something a little more expensive.

They could also be setting you up for extortion/blackmail further down the track.

Definitely dodgy though.

Posted

always listen to any warning feelings, they are normally correct.  Just don't let your enthusiasm cloud your judgment.  I know how once you start corresponding, you get scared of the loss of regular contact. But you got off light, I have seen over the years people lose "hundreds" and even "thousands!"

Posted

I have an uncle in his late eighties, when he was 70 fell for a dating scam, even borrowed £10,000 from his ***, (Auntie), now I wonder if it was the first sign of vascular dementia which he now has, as he was always aware of those sort of things before, 

Posted

If somebody was wondering how the story ended with the zadomaso mistress. "She" turned out to be a Nigerian scammer and the online store clerk was "her" also,  using another Hangouts account. :D

It was too good to be true. 

What an experience. :)

Posted
3 hours ago, alex231 said:

If somebody was wondering how the story ended, "she" turned out to be a Nigerian scammer and the online store clerk was "her" also,  using another Hangouts account. :D

Pretty much as expected 

Posted

Some actually have/do build basic webstores that go nowhere. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Scam bitch wants every penny u got n that's all she wants if it's even a she

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I use a questionaree if they don't know specifics about the lifestyle. Run!! Don't spend a dime. A legitimate date wont need supporting on day one

Posted

Most of the scanners no nothing of the life. If they keep just saying whatever you want. Ur fucked.

• 4 months later...
AlexIsTiny22029
Posted

Yeah this has all sorts of red flags, I’d say it’s almost definitely a scam