Identity removed...

qu****

Posted

The contract was signed yesterday, now she waited, keys to her small flat returned to the owner. She stood and waited, all her remaining clothes packed into a holdall, he pulled up, opened the window and told her to get in, she got in, and they both kissed eagerly, then drove off, driving down a lane he spoke, " I'll pull over in a minute, one more piece of business to carry out, this scared and excited her, not knowing what it was. They pulled over in a layby in some woods, "Now get out Slave and bring your bag", she obeyed and waited for him to lock the car. He walked round, held her hand," This way" he ushered. They walked till reaching a clearing, "Now hand me any personal possessions" he ordered, she undone the bag, and handed him her purse, cards and driving licence, "Don't worry, this are going intothe safe for safe keeping, jewelry? She removed her rings, bracelet, watch and neckless and gave them to him, now feeling strangely naked. " Now empty the bag into a pile, she did, this showed him the bag was empty and placed it on top. He handed her a lighter, " Set fire to them" he ordered, she obeyed eagerly setting her old clothes alight, watching them burn. " Now remove your clothes, and throw them on the fire" he ordered, she hesitated, " Quickly, or I'll remove them" he growled. She pulled her top off and threw it in the flames, the same with her jeans, from his face she knew me meant underwear and shoes as well, she watched them burn, shivering from *** and excitement. He handed her a shaver and merely said "Hair", she took it, and then, in obedience shaved her head, tossing her hair into the fire. He put a razor attachment on the shaver and growled " Finish till smooth", when done he put an arm around her waist, " You are now nobody, you are my property, admiring her in the firelight he said " You are now Flame, and what of you, who are you?" I am Flame my Master, I am nobody but your property, my existence starts now.....

Cerebralady46
Posted

Absolutely dominant and in the same time quite romantic, maybe the graal for a young girl who has nothing to loose and wants to begin a new life in submission and complicity