Nappy Lovers

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I'm an occasional DL but haven't worn for a while.  I always like to wet a bit when I'm padded up.  In fact I've taught myself to wee whilst walking when I've been diapered up.  

Posted

i luv to wet my diaper and plastic pants

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love the feeling and smell of a wet nappy at the end of a day of wearing. So slippery, thick and warm to the skin.

Diapersissy87
Posted

I love being diapered. I really enjoy wearing nd wetting while out in public.

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Love wearing a diaper. Really love my partner to mess her diaper and enjoy hot passionate messy sex while wearing.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Love wearing nappies/diapers don't ever plan to give them up underwear is uncomfortable and overrated 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I can't really go in to my first experience, it goes back a long way. 

But can't help that it turns me on now. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

i love diapers and i love to be a lil baby

Posted

My first diaper experience was when I was about 17 and I've been hooked since. My current favorites are the Carousel V2 and the Mega Max Tie-Dye.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Diaperfun1972
Posted

I had in my ***s a few guys who I hooked up with going to a private party with them from a night club I had had a few beers together and they were still talking about being diapered and desperate wetting all the way back to the guys place to have a private party 

Before leaving the club the guys used the bathroom before we left I didn't have to go so I didn't use the bathroom. 

Getting there I said that I really had to use the bathroom 

Suddenly I was on the floor and held down by the guys everyone was giggling and laughing about me going to be the first one to be put in a diaper if he had a little or soaks his pants and they were all tickling me everywhere I was thrashing around underneath them when in terrible embarrassment peeing in my pants for a few seconds before I got stopped it. Suddenly everyone stopped tickling me as a guy says he's peed himself I had a hand size wet circle on the front of my jeans and before I could do anything my pants and underwear were off and ***d to lift my butt off the floor less than a minute later I was wearing a huge snug fitting diaper and they let me up.

Then right then and there everyone was taking pants off and putting a diaper on each other

After  a guy held up and  speaker box saying that our diapers have a bedwetting sensor that will cause an alarm to go off when someone starts to pee.  It has 4 lights on the front different colors 

He said that the color circle on the diaper is the color of the light that will flash when the alarm goes off 

Next thing I know we are sitting on the couch and chair drinking beer playing xbox hockey game 

2 gaming me and another guy just watching and commenting 

About an hour later I noticed that it was obvious that the others all needed to pee.  Squirming,  squeezing legs together , a hand on the crotch squeezing,  even I was  doing the same thing 

I had only peed a little when I had wet myself then diapered 

I was thinking to myself that I couldn't believe that I was sitting around with other guys and all of us were wearing a huge bulky well above my hips 

Yet even though the diaper is huge it was as snug fitting all over my body. 

The feeling of the diaper had me aroused 

One of the guys playing the game was squirming and squeezing his legs together so much that we  were joking around comments about it and everyone laughing however they were laughing at me as I was almost crying from desperation probably more than anyone else. 

Suddenly I was losing bladder control uncontrollably peeing in a slow flow 

Then the alarm went off the blue light shined the flow was then a strong flow stream and everything was watching me I felt the warmth spreading through the diaper as my bladder emptied peeing so much yet it didn't leak 

Right after I had peed myself the alarm went off again and all of them were peeing I just watched it 

That first experience with diapers is what started it for me 

• 1 month later...