Daddy's Girl - Shaved/Natural

booknerdinpjs

booknerdinpjs
Posted

Hey guys,

Quick question: for a Daddy's girl/schoolgirl role, do you prefer the girl shaved or natural? Imagine a small tight ass in cute little girlie panties with a smiling panda - do you think the pubes would spoil the image? šŸ¼

Posted

Yea shaved for me personally itā€™s nice and clean and makes me want to put my mouth on it. Hair just scares me away

Posted

I prefer shaved myself but sometimes when its a nice and neatly trimmed Bush baring all the right places then it can be just as exciting šŸ˜€

Posted

I myself prefer to be shaved because it makes me feel cleaner

Posted

A great big sprawling hairy bush and hairy ass hole! Make it look like there is s bear in there trying to escape! Growler! šŸ¤£

Posted

ied have to go with both haha. veriety is the spice.

Posted

Whilst I love a "natural" untrimmed vagina in terms of ageplay as in daddy's girl/schoolgirl completely smooth is more more apt...

Posted

Shaved but a Brazilian (landing strip) looks very sexy too

Ā 

Posted

I'm a middle and shaved, daddy prefers it that way and so do I. Nice and clean,Ā  when I was actually 14 I had no hair there.Ā 

Ā 

Posted

In the ddlg relationship smooth is the way to go. Personally for me anyway. I prefer my little smooth when I have a little. But to each their own.Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Shaved is always fun to play with. In my pass I have had it to wear the hair gets caught in my mouth and that is a turn off.

Posted

My preference is smooth preferably laser removed -you going to pay for that laser removal? :P