Daddy's Girl - Shaved/Natural

booknerdinpjs

Posted

I'm a brand new LG and try to find a mature or oap dirty daddy ,I thought all daddy's like it smooth ,see my pics 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I like my "little girl"to be clean shaven for a couple of reasons,and I also keep mine pretty smooth also

• 1 month later...
AssLicker1958
Posted

Completely hairless, she is a schoolgirl after all.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/27/2020 at 5:15 AM, pixie3lf said:

I myself prefer to be shaved because it makes me feel cleaner

Me too! And its not even a sexual thing, i just find it more hygienic 

• 2 months later...
Posted

i would like to shave it for her.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/26/2020 at 1:18 PM, booknerdinpjs said:

Hey guys,

Quick question: for a Daddy's girl/schoolgirl role, do you prefer the girl shaved or natural? Imagine a small tight ass in cute little girlie panties with a smiling panda - do you think the pubes would spoil the image? 🐼

No not at all. Depends if you feel comfortable with this. I prefer to leave it as it is. Natural look and give the scene an authentic feel

• 2 months later...
Posted
June 29, vavalier69 said:

i would like to shave it for her.

I’d love for someone to do this

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Love shaved smooth always. Beautiful to look at and nicer on the tongue. Not a great fan of pubic hair. It spoils the view and gets stuck between my teeth.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I shave mine for her to take away the awkward and unpleasant hair on tongue during blowjobs experience. Regardless of DDlg or any sex I'd ask her to shave around and trim above the hood. Just so I can get right in there with my tongue and mouth and go to town. It generally feels more hygienic I find.
  • 2 years later...
Posted
On 11/27/2020 at 5:15 AM, pixie3lf said:

I myself prefer to be shaved because it makes me feel cleaner

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Trimmed but not completely shaved. Cause I know razor bumps are super uncomfy down there
Posted
On 11/26/2020 at 1:18 PM, booknerdinpjs said:

Hey guys,

Quick question: for a Daddy's girl/schoolgirl role, do you prefer the girl shaved or natural? Imagine a small tight ass in cute little girlie panties with a smiling panda - do you think the pubes would spoil the image? 🐼

Nothing could spoil the image for me

Posted
Good question yeah for me I like natural look all the way totally natural but don’t mind if it’s shaved partially or completely but yeah the natural wins for me
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I keep mine shaved so my piercing shows better