The fox hunt. Part 1

Posted

It was the day of the lodge's 33rd annual great fox hunt. The weather for the next few days would be perfect. The 50 acres of maple forest, foot hills and lakes would be graced with dry 70 degree days and just cool enough to be uncomfortable nights, not that anyone would be sleeping easy regardless of the weather.

In the great hall preparations have already been completed and festivities are underway. Doms were everywhere toasting and drinking decked out in their hunting gear. A room full of cameo jackets and equipment procured just for the event. 

Outside the hall sat the various pens and cages full of subs, generously provided by members for the event. Each outfitted with a GPS enabled, state of the art locking fox tail butt plug, matching ears, and collar... and nothing else, save for scant undergarments. Some masters decked out their contributions for the event with fur lined thongs and bras, while others were left to bare the indignity of being hunted or found completely exposed in the woods.

Why would anyone agree to running and hiding naked 3 days in the woods, can not only be explained by the kink, but also the prizes. Survivors claimed prizes, and special status and privilege at the lodge until the next season's hunt. A few subs good enough to survive multiple hunts, get to bask in the glory of their doms affection as they enjoy bragging rights. Many side bets and arrangements take place during the hunt. Those with a reputation for being hard to catch become even more valuable prey, worth increased points and status.

As dawn approaches the foxes are released into the wild, with a 4 hour lead.. or until lodge members recover from an epic night of heavy drinking. The hunt is on... 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

An idea for a story I'm thinking of writing. 

Posted

Sounds good.  Just a couple of things to watch for in follow up posts.

There can't be mention of any actual ***s or weapons, sadly.  But otherwise, this could be fun.

Posted

i understand where this is going, but i do agree with the fetmod, perhaps a little more explanation of the character's in your story, you haven't stated whether the character's dress as foxes are male or female, and the same for the doms, are you focusing on a particular pair, try to give a little more explanation to the hunt as a kinky game. i try to write for all levels of kinksters, from beginners to well experienced, and these type of erotic stories do get transformed into scenes . don't be afraid to fill it out, trust me the readers like the details
I would be intrested in seeing any edits, as i'm sure the fetmod would.

Posted
6 hours ago, TheBodygaurd said:

i understand where this is going, but i do agree with the fetmod, perhaps a little more explanation of the character's in your story, you haven't stated whether the character's dress as foxes are male or female, and the same for the doms, are you focusing on a particular pair, try to give a little more explanation to the hunt as a kinky game. i try to write for all levels of kinksters, from beginners to well experienced, and these type of erotic stories do get transformed into scenes . don't be afraid to fill it out, trust me the readers like the details
I would be intrested in seeing any edits, as i'm sure the fetmod would.

--

Its all set up. A story about an event that breaks into multiple scenes. But building a world and motivation and doing with enough brevity to be convincing without dragging on is also an art. idk, prob gonna end up scratching this one though... If someone cant have a tazer rifle pointed at them and shot cause the whole wepon thing, when its a story about sexy hunting, then this is already shutdown.

I even had a whole point ranking/levels of consent system figured out to via tail coloring/amount of tails. I may still write this one but not here if my one tool to move the story has been restricted out. lol No knives or scat or nothing like that was planned... but sick fucks ruin things for the rest of us again....

Posted

be careful this is not your fantasy, and multipull scenes tend to baffle and confuse readers, The difference between a good story and a bad one, is the ease of reading, The whole point of getting peoples perspective, is to draw them into the story, make them want to read on, im still editing the next chapter of mine, and i have done more edits on the first two parts. 

Decide if this is just a short erotic story or a novel, and weapons, unless its a war or crime novel are generally unwelcome in erotic stories, they tend to be more situation, and erotic play based

Posted (edited)

There are formats and story telling devices I feel well suited to writing erotica. I don't have to decide anything using such a constrained format or tact and use a more open form that lends itself better to scenes. But I tend to write people and situations rather then writing sex and the act itself like so many seem to do. Since you seem unfamiliar with what I am doing here and wanna talk shop I'll break down my plan a little more.

Establish a common situation conflict. Sexy hunting in this case... complete with nuances, rules, that provoke motivation and stake in characters. Hunters want points, play... now my hunting dom maybe makes stupid risks chasing that high point 3 tail seasoned black fox with a high tier of consent... and she runs proud circles through the forest aiming to be a 3 time champion 3x reward winner this year...

From here I can write any number of scenes or vignettes, all make sense, all are packed with real connective material, all characters have real conflicts motivations or struggles. And I am not locked down or trapped into a linear story about one character or couple. And characters have room for development as they cross each others stories. 

This sort of narrative house keeping means less writing details and context for the reader and much more about the happenings in this interesting world. You are trying like hell to coach me out of vagilities that are nessicary... or perhaps you itch to know how many, what genders, details I am intently withholding- this is also a device. Less details are sometimes better than providing more.

This kind of world building is also how we write dynamic stories like we do for video games..

We have a main arc.. the events that happen in the 3 days at this lodge. And inside of that arc we have people and stories that connect and pass through each other.

I have plans on following that champion 3 tail fox, a bratty new fox who decides to back out on the first evening full of jealously and discomfort and the funny shit that happens to her, two red tail mid tier foxes that get caught early on and chained together at the main camp, and the exploits of crafty Bob the hunter and his crew who has gotten really good at setting traps for the foxes who took second place last year with his eye on the championship this year...

And oh there is room for convergence as well as stand alone entertainment... non-liner writing and formats like this are great for erotic writing, see what I mean? I can even take all the material latter and turn it into a game novel down the road.... depending how it goes I can commit more or less as suits me, my interest or the story itself...

Edited by Deleted Member