My story in shoes

Kinker1

Posted

The fun of wearing women's high heeled shoes for a man is usually started around pubescent time (around 12 to 13) and I can remember when my married *** came to visit us after she had been away for a while, that I noticed she had left her black patent leather court shoes, with five-inch heels, in her room. I had never really thought too much about it but I had a strong urge to try them on and, being that she took a size seven, I managed to cram my soft young feet into them with enough tight/hurt feeling that gave me a marvelous exciting feeling. That she had left a tube of her vibrant red lipstick lying about, added to my excitement as I proceeded to thickly apply it to my lips. Parading in front of a looking-glass in my bedroom gave me the thrill I needed to pretend that I was making love to a woman in my very own bedroom. I find there is nothing more natural than for a man to enjoy wearing high heeled shoes and a skirt to enjoy life to the full and every man should be able to do this, as I have done, for these past sixty years and even at my age such thrills never leave me and neither would I wish to be without this pleasure. Much later, after I had met my girlfriend - who later became my wife - I was able to introduce my fetish to her within a few weeks of knowing her and as she became devoted to me, she went along with my habit of wearing heels whenever we made love - even to the point of going to bed in them.  Upon waking an hour or so later we would then couple together, both with high heeled shoes on.  Being tall, my girlfriend and I would perform in front of a big looking-glass.  Our way of life never ceased to thrill me and I was ever grateful to her for her tolerance of my behavior.  I am always sorry when I hear from married men who are unable to share this wonderful habit and dare not mention it to their wives for *** of causing grief and dissension in their married life. After my wife died some fif*** years later, I have had to search out and find other women with whom I have been able to tell them of my needs and have been both lucky and unfortunate in this respect, but that's another story for later. 

Posted

I wear it for me, no one else, I love the way it feels on my smooth skin

Posted

I love to play the spunk dump to a good erect cock especially as I am a completely heterosexual gentleman of maturity and have no real affectionate interest in my own sex other than of good companionship. It’s all to do with simply a strange kinkiness that lies deeply in my male psyche. A latent homosexual I am not and the likelihood of my showing another male any form of romantic affection is well beyond my nature – even of the most quiescent type. That having been established, I do admit to being a very perverted and deviant man, in regards to my sexual desires.
I enjoy for a man to stuff his penis into my mouth for the purpose of ejaculating his spunk for me to swallow. As he reaches his climax, it is better for him to pull out until only the helmet is between my lips, so that his spunk will enter my mouth, rather than just shooting down my throat, as I need to swill it around my mouth to enjoy both for the taste and the spunky feeling before swallow it completely. This must be done in front of a looking glass as for us both to enjoy the spectacle and any derogatory phrases he would like to insult me with would be an added attraction for my personal pleasure. The sight of a penis being thrust into the mouth is a lot of fun to watch. There is another fetish I find that will enhance the view as we watch and that is for me to be wearing thick red lipstick which contrasts with a penis as it circles the stem of the organ as well as providing a good soft lubricant as he pushes in and out of my mouth.
I have been an extremely kinky wanker since the age of thir*** when I bound myself to a chair and wriggled around until I felt the most wonderful sensation in my penis and later discovered a large pile of strong smelling gloop in my underwear. I went on to wank myself in front of my wife over the years to her amusement whilst dressed up in a rubber skirt and cape in high heels but that is another matter.
I have a picture of me in good wanking mood as I performed in front of a woman I met as she laughed and took the pictures – most satisfying.
I have thought that I would also like to try deep prolonged penetrative kissing with us both wearing heavy red lipstick, though whether this would work I have yet to find out.
I used to live alone but now live with family members and this, sadly, precludes me from having fun at home.