Walk a mile in new shoes

Posted
So I am try out new things and one of those things is alternative clothing for now i just got some leggings im not a crossdresser for real but some thoughts have struct my mind. I like them they feel nice might even try different ones. I've worn them out once but i was wearing pants because im a bit nervous about it. I've thought about wearing them with this outfit i ordered. Maybe somewhere else just to see how i feel with being seen. I post this wondering what others may think about the subject.

If you have any thoughts on the subject i would love to hear them.
Posted
Exploring what gives you pleasure can only give you more pleasure. I hope you get all the encouragement and affirmation you need from the kink community - we’re here for you ☺️ Your confidence will grow the more you put it to the test (but be safe, too). Tell us about your favourite outfits! It sounds as though certain fabrics and the fit are important to you, maybe you will get some good suggestions from others… keep us posted! x
Posted
Hi! I crossdress myself, and it is something that has been in me since I was dating my first partner. It wasn't until last year I decided to be honest to kyself. Something that helped me to muster my courage was to go out with friends, not to be alone. It is true I jumped straight away from jeans to a proper set of tights, skirt and blouse, so I needed someone I could trust by my side.

Something I can suggest, don't be scared to go through your friend's wardrobe, that's why they are friends. Obviously, follow the pace your body asks for and feel comfortable with what you do. Trying something you don't like is fine too and will help you as well to realise of what you want.
Posted
Something I forgot to say, in the end these are just clothes and they don't need to say anything more that what we want them to say.
  • 4 months later...
jessgirlyguy
Posted
On 6/4/2022 at 6:31 PM, DuchessFeuille said:

Exploring what gives you pleasure can only give you more pleasure. I hope you get all the encouragement and affirmation you need from the kink community - we’re here for you ☺️ Your confidence will grow the more you put it to the test (but be safe, too). Tell us about your favourite outfits! It sounds as though certain fabrics and the fit are important to you, maybe you will get some good suggestions from others… keep us posted! x

I've just discovered a love for traditional Chinese style dresses, called cheongsam or qipao, I've bought one for myself, it fits me perfectly, and feels wonderful to wear