FUN FACTORY TREASURE HUNT

Jo****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF

Fun Factory Treasure Hunt Clue Links:

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:  :one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:  :one::seven: 

:one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:  :two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
17 hours ago, PixieDust said:

As per below

Please see below the rules on how to play and you will find the clues by scrolling backwards through this forum thread.

I found the 3rd treasure but not recieved it iv'e tried 4 times on phone and on  a laptop no joy any  ideas as only got 2/24

Posted

I'm new to the hunt and fet. Anybody have some tips it would be appreciated

Posted

Clue #4 it's good to change this every now and again, but please remember it or else you'll get locked out 🔒

Posted

Clue#4 if you think you’ve been hacked change this

Posted
18 minutes ago, Jen-5394 said:

I found the 3rd treasure but not recieved it iv'e tried 4 times on phone and on  a laptop no joy any  ideas as only got 2/24

Have sent you a message

Posted
18 minutes ago, plattsburgh905 said:

I'm new to the hunt and fet. Anybody have some tips it would be appreciated

Welcome to the site and to the hunt,  I have sent you a message. 

Posted

Someone tells me what is all these: treasures, hunts, puzzles means. I just joined the app last night and having hard time finding local people .

Posted

#4... I like to use numbers and letters for mine... keep it safe and don't forget it 

Posted

I’m brand new here and would love to learn if someone wants to message me

Posted
8 minutes ago, 243Kinky said:

Someone tells me what is all these: treasures, hunts, puzzles means. I just joined the app last night and having hard time finding local people .

I tried to message you but your criteria settings are preventing me from doing so, you are welcome to message me if you would like some help. 

3 minutes ago, SirBoston said:

I’m brand new here and would love to learn if someone wants to message me

I have sent you a message 

Posted

Clue#4 position #20 don't use something obvious, change it now

Posted

Clue 4 #20 Easy that one. Schhh I will probably be screaming help one day.

Posted
21 hours ago, Little_Doll19 said:

I don’t get it ☹️

You will if you get on with someone and want to let them in your circle!

MasterScorpio
Posted

#4 you don't need to be a spy to have one

Posted

I'm very confused... is it just me or are the clues for 1 and 3 all the same clues...

MasterScorpio
Posted

@Rawket. Similar but different pages instead of looking up old ones try and find new ones.