How much skin is to much skin?

Qu****

Posted

you can show as much skin as you like in your photos.   But, the photos are ranked and those deemed 'not safe for work' cannot be a profile picture nor be viewed by anyone who hasn't verified 

Posted

You will not get banned for a pic! It will be either accepted or not. You won’t shock us on here 🤷‍♂️😈

Posted

We would be happy to judge for you 😉🤪

Posted

FabSeverus I knew no one would be surprised or anything like that. Idk I guess I just want to know where the line is before I going running over it.

Posted

There is no limit. Hell, I seen women even show 😻 on here publicly, and is still up.

Posted

I think you can show all your skin in private photos but don’t take my word for it. There’s a place on here where you can ask questions and get answers not from an algorithm but a real person.

Posted

Go as far as you're comfortable with to start, and don't feel pressured into anything

Posted

I’m not sure what you can show without getting banned.

But personally not showing all is sexier. I think the tease is hot. You know, like a snug tight tank top, or even a button up shirt with most buttons undone. Leaving just a little to the imagination. So perhaps play with that as you test the banning waters.

Posted

Aren’t private pics anything goes?

Posted
1 hour ago, Walther said:

Aren’t private pics anything goes?

Pretty much, yes. Within image guidelines...

No ***s, children, weapons, text, over filtered pics, images from the internet, people not on the profile.

Posted

Sometimes less is more. 

The pose and the suggestion is often better if some things are left to the imagination.

Posted

whilst I don't think it's as intended

"leave to the imagination" often comes over as "I want to imagine you naked" 

Posted
4 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

whilst I don't think it's as intended

"leave to the imagination" often comes over as "I want to imagine you naked" 

Huh? Is there a guy who does not, from time to time, imagine what a potential playmate might look like naked?

• 2 months later...
Posted

Minidress no pantys or bra its axcessable and coverd love it