Prolonged chastity

lo****

Posted

Looking for ideas to extend chastity, I’ve had experience with a virtual key 🔑 holder and found it very exciting but wondering how I could extend the time in chastity?.

Posted

Ways to extend it could be mailing away the key to yourself. Or you could put it in ice making it hard and long to take out if you ever wanted to get out

Posted

You could try a lock box with a timer device on it, another alternative might be a combination lock that you don't know the pass to.. Or one of the many Professional keyholders..from my understanding you get more than just someone holding your key for you they'll email, or video call to add a little extra *** though I couldn't tell you how much they charge..or if you've a trusted friend you could ask them..I've held keys for friends before, but that was literally the extent of my involvement..one for 60 days another for 90.

Posted

Simple. Putt it on and don't take it off. It's self control.  Don't give into the temptation. 

There's a Web site called Emma lock? Emla lock? Something like that. You had yourself to the pillory and people  bid on time.  Of course you still have access to the key but self control! 

Posted

Chastikey is also a great app. Once in some one remotely updates and tease you with the lock code by prolonging your time. Have a look for it on ya phone. I use it a lot. Discord server for it too 1000s of people playing there locked and keyholders

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

i personally think u can wear for it as long as u can i seen the 2 apps but a seen a timer on ebay my idea was to be locked up and freeze the keys 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Personally i think milestones are a great way to extend chastity. When you hand over your keys, ask your mistress to set you targets. 

eg,  you only earn your keys back after you've taken a strap on 25 times, or once you cook and serve her 10 meals, only once you've passed your milestone will you earn back your keys

• 11 months later...