First Time Fin/ProDomme Fantasy

Posted

I wrote this story at the suggestion of a Dom I've been chatting with- as I've considered the possibility before of doing a Fin/ProDomme scene. So this is just a lighthearted fantasy story regarding what a first time scene might be like. 

I walk in through the doors of the hotel, trying to remain calm. I was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a simple white t-shirt, nothing fancy. I had my safety measures in place, my Dominant and my *** both knew where I was going, who I was meeting, and I was suppose to call or message them every thirty minutes- I had a timer on my phone so I wouldn't forget.

I already knew which room it was- room 353. I press the button on the elevator, gripping the handle of my purse. Soon, I'm standing before the door and I knock. "One sec" I hear some scrambling on the other side of the door, and soon it opens. 

Standing on the inside is an older male, in his late fifties; balding, grey hair but quite slender. He was already naked, causing me to blush slightly as I step into the room. 

"Whats your safeword?" I question him as I step into the room. 

"Rubber duck, its so nice to meet you." He smiles, standing awkwardly to the side. I nod my head, walking over to the bed where he had laid out his toys. I already knew his kinks; he wanted to receive a spanking today, and then to be able to cum on my feet. I survey his toys before turning and sitting on the edge of the bed. 

"Come here. No, actually, I want you to crawl." I tell him, watching as he eagerly complies. "Kneel here." I tell him, gesturing to a spot in front of my feet. "Now, I want you to remove my shoes." I was wearing a pair of purple tennis shoes with black socks on. "Now my socks." I tell him, feeling his cool grasp on my ankle as he removes them. I ignore him for a moment, texting my Dominant then copy pasting the same message to my ***, feeling as he runs one of his fingers over my big toe repeatedly. I finish the message, place my phone in my purse, sitting it on the floor next to the bed then turn my attention to him, raising my eyebrow.

"Did I tell you that you could rub my feet, boy?" I question him, my tone hard. He immediately removes his hands, placing them behind his back. "Sorry, Mistress" He says. "Tsk, tsk, tsk." I murmur- I didn't like being called mistress, but it was his fantasy so decided to allow it. "Get on the wall." I tell him, and I notice his cock is already hard. 

I watch as he does what I tell him to do, and grip a flogger from the bed. "Your safeword is rubberduck, but you also have permission to use the traffic light system. If things are almost to much for you, say "yellow" and I will slow down. Red or rubberduck will both cause me to stop." I tell him, and wait for him to nod his head in agreement, he looked a bit deflated- but this was my first time and I didn't want to go overboard. 

I begin flogging his back, watching as red welts show up- I alternate between three light, playful strokes and four firm strokes that cause light red marks to appear, I hear both of our breathing in the room and realize maybe I should have played some music or something. But, I continue on, noticing the way he is now leaning into the strokes of the flogger. Obviously he could take harder, but I continue for another sixty or so strikes with the soft then firm pattern. I hum softly to myself, noticing my wrist was growing tired from the repeated flogging- obviously needed to build up more endurance. 

Setting the flogger down, I give him a smile, noticing that his eyes are glazed over. I'm not even sure if he has noticed that I stopped flogging him. I walk over to him, remembering my own Dominant doing this to me more than once, and place my clothed body against his bare back. "Did that feel good, boy?" I question him, running a hand down his side. He shudders, thankfully not leaning on me heavily like I did my Dom- I wouldn't have been able to handle his weight. 

"Yes Mistress." He states. I walk back over to the bed. "Kneel and crawl over to me." I tell him as I sit at the edge of the bed, feet bare. "You may masterbate now for my viewing pleasure." I tell him, thinking of my Dominants suggestion that I act as if I was really into the scene. That excites him, and his hand moves to his dick. 

"Mistress, may I cum?" He questions, slowing his stroking, holding his orgasm back with some struggle. My eyes flash, and I allow two breaths to pass between us before stating, with some mirth. "On my sock." I tell him, he doesn't have time to allow the disappointment for not cumming on my feet hit him, as he rapidly grabs for my sock, and shoots his load in it. Now panting on the ground, kneeling at my feet, his load spent into the sock. 

"Good boy." I tell him, reaching out and brushing the side of his face. Aftercare, I think to myself, unsure how much of it he would need. The whole scene had probably only taken four*** minutes. I stand up, and see some disappointment on his face as I'm sure he believes I'm leaving- maybe I should, I'm not sure on the etiquette of it. I didn't want him developing romantic feelings. But instead, I push all of his toys off to one side of the bed, and pull back the sheet.

"Come on baby boy, climb into bed." I tell him, reaching for his hand and helping him to his feet. He still clutches the sock in his hand and I smile at him. "You can keep my sock, consider it a little gift to you." I tell him, watching as he climbs into the bed. "Such a good boy." I murmur, pulling the cover over his body. I lean down, kissing him on the cheek softly. 

"Are you okay?" I ask him, standing up and biting my lip. 

"Yes mommy." He says, smiling up at me. I smile back at him, unuse to the title, and move over to grab my shoes. "I want you to stay in bed for ten minutes and relax, thinking back on our scene together, okay? Then I want you to get up, clean up the room, and take a shower- you may masturbate one more time tonight." I tell him, grabbing my purse. I walk to the door, turning back and blow him a kiss. "You were such a good boy." I tell him with a smile before leaving. 

Once in the hallway, I shove my barefeet into my shoes and send a text to my Dom and ***, walking quickly to the car. I had forgotten to even cover the finance part of it. Later that night, I receive a text stating he sent me fifty dollars. I wasn't sure if that was the normal price or not, but it seemed good enough for me.