Male feet/ Male Foot Fetish

feetlover38-9092

• 2 months later...
Posted
My feet are clean, small at just 8.5 mens and super ticklish 😂
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I love guys feet n socks in my face also Guys sweaty trainers/sneakers in my face
welshslaveboy
Posted

I don’t have a thing for male feet, but I defo love the attention that my feet get from males, and occasionally females as well 😂

Posted

I think mine are pretty and I like when anyone sees.   

• 6 months later...
Posted
Mmmmmmm… macho dominant daddy feet. ❤️I have a huge, Very huge foot fetish towards men’s feet ever since I was a small little boy. I feel so blessed to have this beautiful gift of appreciated male feet, unlike most people. It makes me feel *** and it makes my day whenever I see men wear flip flops and sandals, which I strongly consider a masculine footwear. I think of gladiators or primal caveman hunter, when he’s barefooted. I’m sorry for being a little biased and sexist, but men have the most sexiest, hottest feet ever known to mankind. No offense. I literally don’t understand why people like women’s feet so much. I really don’t. 🤢👎🏻women’s feet gross me out to be honest. They’re fucking way too small and weak looking and way too overrated. Men’s feet look like penises. They have a perfect massive shape and size for worshiping and fucking. There’s something bewitching and aesthetic about men’s feet. Men always look better barefooted and wearing sandals and flip flops. So any daddy here I’d love to worship your big manly macho feet and treat you like a king that you deserve to be. 👑🦶🏻🍆💪🏼🩴🧔🏻‍♂️