Guys into anal play (receiving)

Posted
On 12/5/2021 at 4:54 AM, PissPigLarry1943 said:

I enjoy having anything which fits up my bum, as you Brits refer to it.  I long for the day when my hole can take a dick, and want to be piss ucked, and fist fucked, too.

not always, for me the bum is my cheeks, the bit that get pinched fondled and stroked, the hole is the arse or in my case quim etc

Posted

I love butt play, I’m a fan of eating ass and love getting my ring licked.  Toys are good but nothing massive for me, just a prostrate massager is enough. 

• 5 months later...
Posted
Me and my partner love anal, on myself but more so on him.
We have all different sized toys strap ons, butt plugs, anal beads we’ve even started getting into fisting. I enjoy seeing how much I can get in his ass and stretching him. He loves just leaving me in control
  • 1 month later...
Posted

My only anal experience (in terms of receiving) had only ever been a little finger wiggle and nothing too deep, until...

I had purchased 2 metal/steel anal ball hooks (1 large and 1 small), and had permitted a partner to insert the small one to start with, which was to be my first anal object and anal hook experience, i.e. small steps. So she inserted the anal hook, it felt nice and was no fuss at all. She secured it in place by tying a rope on the anal hook to a tight and high posture collar wrapped around my neck, secured with a padlock. I made some noise of only pleasure as the hook was inserted, and she told me how well I had done. I loved how anytime I moved my my head there was a pull on the anal hook, or if I relaxed my head position too much it became a bit too uncomfortable.

Then just a minute later - BOOM! She told me it wasn't the small anal hook she had inserted, it was in fact the large anal hook!

And that first time anal hook experience, is sadly my only anal hook experience and have not had opportunity to do it again.

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

I love the feel of a womans tongue in my ass! AMAZING!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

First anal I ever had was when I was 12. Two brothers from school and lived near us invited me over to play cards. We played strip poker, I lost, so I became their play toy. They gave me my first hint of what I was.

Posted

It started w/female dommes using toys and strapons on me. But it has now evolved to the point I want real, live cocks. Nothing beats the feeling of a cock pumping my ass, except the feeling warm, wet, sticky cum exploding inside you. Especially when there is an audience to further your ***.

• 1 year later...