Non sexual facesitting

Posted

So then this becomes about how you respond and interpret feelings.   

So, yep, a fundamental part of coping with anxiety comes with this.

Things you can control : your thoughts, your words, your actions

Things you cannot control : someone else's thoughts, words, or actions.

You can influence these with your words and actions.  But not control. 

So, for example, to influence a positive result; you could for example go to a munch - have a conversation with someone and when you have rapport you can ask them what they're into.  You can then share your interest in facesitting.  Granted, they're probably not going to do it there and then, and might not even ever do it with you - but especially being in a public space being able to mention that you have it without getting a negative response can help know when things are cool or not.

But equally, even at something like a munch - if you sat down next to someone and were like "Hey, I'm into facesitting - what about you" then people may well find that very forward.

There's a lot where, well, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Posted

Also my location is far, closest type of event is about a 1500 dollar plane ride half the time so it wouldn’t work either. I’m in aus where there are no active people

Posted

It's a really difficult situation. I can only imagine how tough this must feel and really wish I had answers to help.

But I do think you've made a step in the right direction. Talking openly and honestly about what is going on with you in a place like this, it's a good start.

There are some users from Aus here, they might know of some resources and communities to recommend to you? 🤔

Posted

I can sympathise with being somewhere remote - but - there is a lot more goes on in Aus than gives credit for.  Granted, I appreciate a lot can go down to location and geography - but - most major cities have something. 

Posted (edited)

So, if I understand correctly, you have an objectification fetish: you want to be objectified as human furniture, specifically as a face-chair by a female dominant.

This is a thing. You may want to do a web-search for “House of Gord”.

The thing about human chairs is that the configurations generally don’t lend themselves to face sitting. Generally the user is sitting on the “chair’s” back, or the “chair” is bound in such a way that their hands and / or feet are the sitting platform.

Now, there might be some site out there that combines facesitting with human furniture, but I’ve never seen this.

I think that part of the issue here is how you're labeling what you want. Human furniture objectification is in a different class of kink from facesitting, and evokes a different type of payoff for the top / dominant.

So help me, the only way I can see to combine long-term objectification with facesitting is with a very sturdy and comfortable queening throne / chair / rimming stool - which could get pricey.

Good luck with this.

Edited by GoddessGriot
me type pretty someday