Bladder Desperation and Omorashi as power exchange

Katie-8070

Posted

Hi all, is anyone here into pee desperation, bladder control, omorashi, etc? I'm not so much into the product, but the process. I personally like being ***d to hold my bladder, denied the right to pee. It's an amazing form of power exchange and submission. I'm not into peeing myself on purpose.  Genuine, involuntary leaks and accidents can be exhilarating, however.  Especially when I'm trying with everything I can to obey and hold it all in. When I'm being told that noncompliance is not an option.

There's something amazing about the mindfuck of being told I'll be punished for the smallest infraction of even a tiny leak, that losing control is not tolerated under any circumstances, while I'm being required to drink everything given to me. Favorite punishment is having my next pee break delayed or taken away entirely, the ratiknale being that if I peed a little, I shouldbe able to wait longer.

Other fun submission control aspects of it for me: being put on a strict schedule where I only get a 2 minute window to pee during my scheduled time. If I'm late, too bad, gotta wait til next time. Should have been on time. 

Anyway, I'm interested to hear if anyone else is into this kink. It is safe to practice as long as one uses commom sense and doesn't push oneself too hard too often. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Posted
On 4/21/2021 at 4:49 PM, Katie-8070 said:

Hi all, is anyone here into pee desperation, bladder control, omorashi, etc? I'm not so much into the product, but the process. I personally like being ***d to hold my bladder, denied the right to pee. It's an amazing form of power exchange and submission. I'm not into peeing myself on purpose.  Genuine, involuntary leaks and accidents can be exhilarating, however.  Especially when I'm trying with everything I can to obey and hold it all in. When I'm being told that noncompliance is not an option.

There's something amazing about the mindfuck of being told I'll be punished for the smallest infraction of even a tiny leak, that losing control is not tolerated under any circumstances, while I'm being required to drink everything given to me. Favorite punishment is having my next pee break delayed or taken away entirely, the ratiknale being that if I peed a little, I shouldbe able to wait longer.

Other fun submission control aspects of it for me: being put on a strict schedule where I only get a 2 minute window to pee during my scheduled time. If I'm late, too bad, gotta wait til next time. Should have been on time. 

Anyway, I'm interested to hear if anyone else is into this kink. It is safe to practice as long as one uses commom sense and doesn't push oneself too hard too often. 

Yes, I like to be in bladder control to the point so desperate it rlease on its own without notice. Also, I am really dehydrated and I need someone to help me with staying hydrated to control my drinking habits,

Posted
Yes, I like someone controlling how much to drink and what type and then when to release and where.
  • 1 month later...
DanielAdams98
Posted

Yes im absolutely into desperation scenarios. 

Posted
Yes I am. I want someone to bladder control me.
  • 4 months later...
Posted

I know, I fucking love this!  Whether I'm holding it or someone else is, I love extreme pee holding challenges and sadistic, merciless control over a person's ability to pee, and I would like to find a woman who shares my passion for this and wants to either hold for me or make me hold my pee all day and punish me if I so much as spill a drop of pee without permission even if I have no chance of holding for as long as I'm told.  I love the *** of serious desperation and love dragging out the suffering and trying to last 12 or more hours.  My record is 15 hours without any leaks and I want to try 24 hours and if I fail I have to get edged for a few hours and not get to cum, until I succeed 24 hours.  Anything related to release/pleasure denial is hot to me and I especially love orgasm denial and pee desperation.  

• 1 month later...
OutdoorCat614
Posted

Fuck yes! Everything to do with it!  

• 4 weeks later...
lairofdionysus
Posted

I am into everything to do with the Pee Fetish, and I agree that the Power Exchange / Dynamics is HOT.

Both enforcing it on a girl, and also having it en***d on me by her.

When I like to en*** it, I like to order her what I want her to drink (that I later want to taste and drink after her body has filtered it into her precious urine), and like to tell her how long I want her to hold for me, even while she is at work so I can drink from her when she gets home.

I also love the idea of a girl always checking in with me to see if I need pee or how full my bladder is and demanding urine from me. It's just so hot.

• 1 month later...
humanpincushion666
Posted

Love everything about this!! Whether it's me or my partner, i absolutely love pee desperation! The longer we're holding, the more extreme the scenario, the better! I'm actually holding my pee right now, been doing so most of the day, with a woman who's holding too. We're going as long as we can. Wish us luck!